Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beast Pirates got scared shitless when they've seen Queen go Hybrid

Beast Pirates: This is bad!! It's Queen's Hybrid mode!!
Beast Pirates: Take your distance!!!

They know he only does that against the strongest opponents so he's about to go wild :steef:
Kaidou's subodinates always afraid of Queen because he use them as white mouse to make experiment. I think so.

Jinbe: Your situation is quite unfortunate but at least there is no grudge between us
Who's Who: That is not quite right!! You just said it didn't you!?
Who's Who: That you're a proud member of the Strawhat crew!!
Who's Who: Whenever I hear that name, I'm reminded of my painful past...
This shit doesn't make any sense...
W'sW has a "grudge" against Jimbe, because he is in the SHC now, because Luffy ate the fruit that got him into prison. But completely ignores Luffy and calls him small fry when he actualy saw him at the beginning of the raid...lol
Oda just came up with this W'sW plot in the last second.

interesting who's who has a bone to pick with jimbei cause he is a member of luffy's crew
seemed pretty carefree when luffy was right in front of him

Bad plot, Oda make shit up as he go
Post automatically merged:

All of this shit about Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen is useless when there will be a tag team match in the future.
But whers Sanji vs king

Luffy has named Nidai in hand is Luffy swordsman?
It wasn't Luffy's sword and he didn't use it in serious combat. Queen is and it's his sword.

No, I am not, you are just clueless about what I am talking about.
Neither Luffy nor Sanji can handle swordsmen. They can handle biscuits and grappling hooks tho. :myman:
But Cracker had a sword with named attacks with it and couldn't do shit, lmao. Now Sanji is gonna defeat a swordsman too. As I said, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Sigh. This is a war, not a boxing match. Characters might swap opponents that they are fighting along the way or fight more than just one powerful enemy.
That's what war is and this is a war not an organized boxing match!

Status
Not open for further replies.