Status
Not open for further replies.
its a cool theory tho udell has to be diff scum faction from lind if u read their interaction

the thing is it would probably be better to kill someone that scum reads u or someone that hardly interacted with u / null if u r scum to avoid them using actions on u

i thought if anything the kill on gambit was a vig kill, maybe in ur scenario could be done by vig udell who thought gambit was buddying too much?

tho again if its a vig kill then why not off lanji or actually one of the sus players instead of gambit

so this also looks like an independent killer trying to lay low and kill unprotected unwatched targets regardless of their interactions.
I'm moving on from Udell actually after further Iso.

Though i want you to give me your thoughts on FB/T-pein given Gambit's interraction with them.

I’m basically caught up so here’s some thoughts:

1. There’s some inconsistency with my logical train of thought and my actual gut reads. I’m feeling a disconnect somewhere and I’m not sure why.

2. Fuji is all over the place with reads and accusations. Could read like an aggressive townie, but I want elaboration on their scum list, especially since they associated me with certain people as potential teammates when I haven’t had notable interaction with any of them, and even have some stuff highlighting some posts from Destoryer I didn’t like in the left chat in particular.

3. I actually sus Ussop slightly less then before, because I was reading a game that literally just ended where he was scum, and his responses to things are noticeably different. Seems much more mellow and isn’t blowing up the thread as much. Which is kind of his scum drift.

4. I still don’t really want Lanji lynched, but I feel like scum will continue dragging things on even more if we don’t see his flip within this phase or the next. An easy distraction.

5. I think the Sakura flip would give us a decent amount of information on other player alignments: including T pein, FB, ect.

6. Naomi liking all of my posts is kind of starting to make me question. I still widely town read her tho.

Anyways

[Vote Lynch Sakura]

I won’t be fighting a Lanji lynch anymore, but I think Sakura might be a little bit better.
I always do this every game, to post i agree with, like. also if i like the player!

:sweat::sweat:

Turns out my organs actually wanted me to post a text-wall before I sleep.

I want to make a poster out of this and show it to all of you.
frankly people throwing shade at people from the other faction doesn't make them more town in anyway. accepting to lynch someone for that is totally okay, scum hunting people on the other faction is totally ok too, it's definitely the town thing to do but if someone jsut specifically is looking to lynch people from the other faction then they are scum.
the ideal way to find scum in this game is to pin point the mafia team based on interactions with the people in their faction rather than the general behavior of scum hunting cause that can easily be faked when they are not a team.
---
Throwing a team mate under the bus most of the times happen in a bold move, makiing no room for anyone else to take the credit. shade throwing that is not very light that can be taken as deliberately distancing nor very bold is the factor type that differentiates team mates from non-team mates.
---------
Lynching Sakura is actually not the optimal way to get info, her being scum doesn't make T-pein more of a scum but the other way around would do just that. if you are lynching Sakura for sheeping T-pein then just lynch T-pein to find the truth. besides, T-pein flipping scum would give some other info like Udell being town.
Ekko or Beta's flip would give the same info on the other. but Ekko's would be more beneficial overall.
that's why I prefer to lynch either T-pein or Ekko/beta
Lanji's lynch is BS in regards to that. most of the people over him are from the other faction. he could be scum, yeah, but then what.
---------------------
In my group, Uwu and Gambit are town. I think Nat,Bleakash and Naomi are good and to a lesser degree Udell, Ratchet and Juliet. I made this post so I trust me too
I feel like BleakAsh is genuine specially after talkign to him in the PM last night.
I don't think or I choose to believe that Ratchet wouldn't set idle like this for the sake of his team if he had one, I think he would be trying harder than this. Uwu and Gambit are town. Xandil presumably scum. that leaves Ekko,Sakura,T-pein,Poison, Beta and knight
assuming they started with 5; to me 4 of those 6 are scum.
idc if any of them gets lynched tbh, but preferences are Beta,Ekko,T-pein and to a lesser degree Knight. Knight is like 99.9% scum to me rn. Sakura and Poison lynch wouldn't be as beneficial info wise as the other 3.
Also, a note that Sakura and Ekko don't strike me as possible team mates
Udell could be scum but he and T-pein can't be in one team.
----------------------
The other group, I still need to dig more in their interactions with each other so I am not going to be much helpful here but
I trust Sky and to some degree flower,Hayumi and Destroyer. and Catyberry seem ok. midnight is town.
Krogo is scum.probably Ryu and Insomnia too,not sure about Ena that leaves 2 more dunno about alwaysmind, MDL and Fuji yet. If fuji stays like this then maybe we actually need to lynch Lanji. I know I am the one that I told him we need to focus on right group so I am not blaming him for that rn lol
----------------------------
all good mang hope u get better and come to argue later
I mean you are spitting bullshit but sigh let's go for one round
imma be honest with ya i have no idea whose left or right. i still dont know fully whose on the same chat with me tonight nor do i pay attention to the right/left alignment of who i am pushing on the thread. im more concerned about top and bottom and mafia.
bad way to go.
u saw i mostly posted memes and chart stuff there cuz im rly not about to scum hunt in a convo. that says enough
yeah ? sounds ridiculous, you had 24 hours to talk with someone you Ekko san earlier said they are not playing like usual
rhea is much more reserved than her town game on ToL mafia but then that game in itself was unique for her playstyle she is never that aggro and proactive regardless of alignment. im not sure if this is a new trend or not tho
so do u actually think the right faction have all its members in the right chat? im leaning more toward mafia being top and bottom factions, so in the event of 2 mafias then each of them would have members in the left and right chat.
Lind's flip suggests otherwise tho
its the only logical way to go about it tbh. unless there r 4 mafia factions wuich doesnt seem to be the case but possible
wtf nobody said that
also that being said, my gameplay is way different from what exactly? my town self or scum self? i mean if ur gna make a case u shud atleast make it properly and finish it through to make it sound believable atleast
it feels like you...
dont have the time, nor energy to invest hard in the game lol
and...
just there looking and listening
unless you want to defend Beta ofc
---------------
There's a possibility that a certain players or some mechanics could connect the 2 mafia factions. or that they are not affiliated to any team (3rd party) but in general that's the way to go IMO.
anyway, we should get control of things before it turns to the clusterfuck that is coming considering the signs I can't talk about.
---------
------
Good Night!

about five pages behind at this point but i want to say that people resisting a certain lynch because it wont provide as much information as another wolf is weird logic because if someone is wolfy isnt the priority to lynch the wolves and figure the connections later?

Fuji-same vibe from weeb game as town leader.
Juliet- she asking question and giving her reads, which she does when she scum hunts.
Typo- active, and scum hunting which see as town.
Flower-busy but day 1 good impression
Udell-same with him, day 1 good impression, started to doubt because less agressive, should seen him on OJ LMAO, town or third.
Hayumi-day 1 she looked annoyed, annoyed hayumi looks more town behavior. (though slight nag, now kind sus of something)
you don't have any day 2 reads?

N

Noctis

Votecount:

Sky > Lanji Cucksmoke > - > Lanji Cucksmoke
Flower > The Destoryer > Ekkologix
Hayumi > The Destoryer > - > Ekkologix > T-Pein > SakuraMikoNWord
Finalbeta > Lanji Cucksmoke > Fujishiro
T-Pein > Lanji Cucksmoke
TheKnightOfTheSea > Lanji Cucksmoke
BleakAsh > Finalbeta
Natalija > T-Pein
insomnia > Ekkologix > SakuraMikoNWord
Ekkologix > SakuraMikoNWord > - > Lanji Cucksmoke > - > Naomi > Fujishiro > -
Juliet > SakuraMikoNWord
The Destoryer > Flower > Naomi > - > SakuraMikoNWord
Naomi > Gambit > -
Udell > T-Pein > SakuraMikoNWord
Lanji Cucksmoke > Catyberry > Ekkologix
Ryu Kishi > Poison
Melontonin > Lanji Cucksmoke > - > Finalbeta
Fujishiro > Catyberry > Final Beta > Ekkologix > SakuraMikoNWord > Ekkologix > Xadlin
Typo > SakuraMikoNWord > krogothwolf
Ena > Lanji Cucksmoke
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix
SakuraMikoNWord > Lanji Cucksmoke
~UwU~ > T-Pein

SakuraMikoNWord: 5 (insomnia, Juliet, Hayumi, The Destoryer, Udell,)
Lanji Cucksmoke: 5 (Sky, T-Pein, TheKnightOfTheSea, Ena, SakuraMikoNWord)
Ekkologix: 3 (Flower, Lanji Cucksmoke, Alwaysmind)
T-Pein: 2 (Natalija, ~UwU~)
Finalbeta: 2 (BleakAsh, Melontonin)
Krogowolf: 1 (Typo)
Poison: 1 (Ryu Kishi)
Xadlin: 1 (Fujishiro)
Fujishiro: 1 (Finalbeta)

Let me know if I did any mistake

these wagons are boring but better get sorted earlier rather than later

the overall case on sakura seems pretty weaksauce but my reason for voting is because he gave a reinforced town read on me based on a post that I don't think he'd town read me off of that easily

seemed like the type of post that you'd just keep in mind but not declare me a villager off of. i'm saying it because he's stated in the past that i'm a tough read, so quoting that post and going "ah he's a villager" doesn't look that realistic.

otoh i am not really that sold on him. the way he's described in thread makes me doubt my vote.

i'd much rather go for knight here, i believe

plenty of people had things to say about him and as far as i remember, he's not managed to reply to any of them. just seems too tactful for me.

he may try a new playstyle but being less experienced (having 8 games - maybe not that inexperienced but the game of werewolf is tough) and not asking any of the people pushing him anything in order to solve them just sparks a lot of question marks in my head. that seems like the most primitive and intuitive method to go off of in terms of sorting people, while he's just ignoring those attempts. if you're not gonna sort people based off of their pushes, then how are you sorting them? that isn't really clear to me either.

and i haven't caught up since i believe there was a spree of posts, but if i have it correctly, ekko has claimed to also have an abduction ability. my first thoughts are that it isn't clearing at all / villagery in any way, there's no loss in him claiming it, his role most likely won't be revealed.

idk why he'd even claim it, don't really see the point? did you think you'd get cleared for it or? @Ekkologix

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Not really. It did pinged me that he sub in Marimo and I was pushing Marimo DP1 if anyone remembers. However Fuji looks a lot better in comparison and the late miller claim feels a bit too bold to be a scum move.
That's too shallow to claim.

His miller claim doesn't make an ounce of sense. Reflect for a moment... Marimo NEVER CLAIMED MILLER and on top of it Fujishiro took FOREVER to do so, perhaps he truly did in that he was afraid of being invested.

You are not looking good here.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
these wagons are boring but better get sorted earlier rather than later

the overall case on sakura seems pretty weaksauce but my reason for voting is because he gave a reinforced town read on me based on a post that I don't think he'd town read me off of that easily

seemed like the type of post that you'd just keep in mind but not declare me a villager off of. i'm saying it because he's stated in the past that i'm a tough read, so quoting that post and going "ah he's a villager" doesn't look that realistic.

otoh i am not really that sold on him. the way he's described in thread makes me doubt my vote.

I mean you don't think LANJI and Fujishiro are the most profitable lynches right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.