Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Ekko san
throws shade at Hayumi and Krogo and Lanji 3 from totally other faction. why cuz it would be bad for right mafia to actually kill anyone from right faction, it decreases the numbers and would leave no place for them to hide...
in day 2 it's ryu and Fuji and Insomnia
only ones from his faction is Sakura and Noami so far If I haven't missed anything.
5-2 is a bad ratio when you literally have a PM with the latter.

His game play is way different... contributed nothing
only appeared to defend Beta for some reason like wtf play like that earlier maybe?. He didn't even vote Lanji last dp.
asked Catyberry nothing in that stream it was all fluff even though even he himself knew something was off

I don't mind a Krogo,Ekko,T-pein, Sakura lynch or even Lanji get it over with idc I won't stop it lol but I would prefer something less ridiculous.
imma be honest with ya i have no idea whose left or right. i still dont know fully whose on the same chat with me tonight nor do i pay attention to the right/left alignment of who i am pushing on the thread. im more concerned about top and bottom and mafia.

u saw i mostly posted memes and chart stuff there cuz im rly not about to scum hunt in a convo. that says enough

so do u actually think the right faction have all its members in the right chat? im leaning more toward mafia being top and bottom factions, so in the event of 2 mafias then each of them would have members in the left and right chat.

its the only logical way to go about it tbh. unless there r 4 mafia factions wuich doesnt seem to be the case but possible

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
His game play is way different.
also that being said, my gameplay is way different from what exactly? my town self or scum self? i mean if ur gna make a case u shud atleast make it properly and finish it through to make it sound believable atleast

Town
Fuji-
same vibe from weeb game as town leader.
Juliet- she asking question and giving her reads, which she does when she scum hunts.
Typo- active, and scum hunting which see as town.
Flower-busy but day 1 good impression
Udell-same with him, day 1 good impression, started to doubt because less agressive, should seen him on OJ LMAO, town or third.
Hayumi-day 1 she looked annoyed, annoyed hayumi looks more town behavior. (though slight nag, now kind sus of something)

Thirds/Neutral

Lanji, said some things that ping me as town, but also third.
Ekko kind of sus, also why did he give info on what he did, he implied scum attack him, but he survived??
Nat when asked nat who she sus, she pointed out tpin on her remark, then tpin started to tunnel me, or look scum. also nat dropped in meter, with inactivity from her part...so sus of her.
Ryu-seriously why are you always inactive as town/scum/third. :whitepress:

Null-not good

Tpin-first came after me, maybe it was comment from nat, but he been going after udell. after started to doubt.
poison- no text wall, hardly any post.
:whitepress:

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Town
Fuji-
same vibe from weeb game as town leader.
Juliet- she asking question and giving her reads, which she does when she scum hunts.
Typo- active, and scum hunting which see as town.
Flower-busy but day 1 good impression
Udell-same with him, day 1 good impression, started to doubt because less agressive, should seen him on OJ LMAO, town or third.
Hayumi-day 1 she looked annoyed, annoyed hayumi looks more town behavior. (though slight nag, now kind sus of something)

Thirds/Neutral

Lanji, said some things that ping me as town, but also third.
Ekko kind of sus, also why did he give info on what he did, he implied scum attack him, but he survived??
Nat when asked nat who she sus, she pointed out tpin on her remark, then tpin started to tunnel me, or look scum. also nat dropped in meter, with inactivity from her part...so sus of her.
Ryu-seriously why are you always inactive as town/scum/third. :whitepress:

Null-not good

Tpin-first came after me, maybe it was comment from nat, but he been going after udell. after started to doubt.
poison- no text wall, hardly any post.
:whitepress:
ok like u have flashed reads every other post

r u gna actully push those reads or just throw them out there

ok like u have flashed reads every other post

r u gna actully push those reads or just throw them out there
well i saw what you did.

honestly, scum can also save themselves from attacks if what you implied. :brootea:

town role, would help other town role, don't you agree? :zehaha:

should i vote you up, to see if your scum, avoiding being vig, and i think might spotted the vig.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
well i saw what you did.

honestly, scum can also save themselves from attacks if what you implied. :brootea:

town role, would help other town role, don't you agree? :zehaha:

should i vote you up, to see if your scum, avoiding being vig, and i think might spotted the vig.
im confused by this post and im sure u r as well

What ability are we talking about here
why on earth would i give scum reading this thread chance, off chance ekko is town. to destroy said ability. (their is bs mechanics like that for scum)

it looked like town, ability. but seen it on scum who could use it to, along with thirds. also from others pointing out ekko more active and pushy as scum, and more laid back as town. as seen here.

i never played with town ekko. so i'll just observed more for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.