Status
Not open for further replies.
town hunt then sxum hunt people on the right it narrows down the numbers heavily, him being scum chance is 4/7 to me and his game play is making the chances much bigger so...
:fujilaugh: do what you want, I guess

Scapegoat from Lanji?

That's if he's town though, then what do you suggest? I mean Udell/T-pein/FB are all people i would want out to varying degrees.
Literally any of those. Everyone piling on this Susopp vote right now willingly is a bad sign

Especially since he didn't interact too much

also, He basically said his night actions are useless, and his day phase is pretty much useless too, (unless Beta is in danger ofc) Idk how this is a bad lynch.
It's bad precisely because he didn't interact so much. What info would we get from this? When 10 people are voting for him, most of which just sheeping.

:fujilaugh: do what you want, I guess

Literally any of those. Everyone piling on this Susopp vote right now willingly is a bad sign

Especially since he didn't interact too much
Well here is the thing, i dont know how long the phase is before votes lock and i dont wanna risk pushing other wagons that may or may not pick up steam.

And im kinda okay with Usopp's Lynch, i dont want to keep flip flopping because 7(out of 30) people voted him.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@T-Pein™

I personally don't have a solid read on Flower. Hayumi I still sus them for that episode occurred long ago, but other than that I didn't properly follow their behaviour.

LANJI - Typo I concur for obvious reasons. I obviously pin Fujishiro in too and also pin Udell too for that matter I highlighted about his read on Typo and also the notion he started "defending" Fujishiro too, in the sense he is not being wary enough of him, more accurately.

Ekklowhatever is probably scum

Sakura: nothing from his posts says town

Lanji: I think he is 3rd maybe dangerous type he did seem foreboding in some of his posts.
Right, you did so here.

Because if it's the same poison I know, then she probably scum.

As I said everyone is scum d1 to me.

Anyone who knows me knows how I play, they will not find this odd, and there lot of them here.

I thought sky pointed it out that I'm not town I am 3rd. And I'm guessing lanji might be 3rd also. Howe he is playing very scummy.

I thought flower was not town??
You're pushing poison here which i agree seems fishy after isoing here yesterday and it seems like Usopp is kinda defending her.

So im sticking to Ekko, sorry nat.

Status
Not open for further replies.