Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ryu Kishi you Lind‘s team mate?

Of the Xadlin voters Sky, Ryu and Lind stick out to me. Sky flip flopped a lot and given their push on Lanji and constant bringing him up, it's weird Xad is where their vote ended up on. Ryu and Lind broke the tie late in the phase now.

If Xad flips Town, those three should be looked into next day phase. Lanji as well.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Votecount:

Sky > Lanji Cucksmoke > - > Lanji Cucksmoke
Flower > The Destoryer > Ekkologix > SakuraMikoNWord > Ekkologix > T-Pein > Ekkologix
Hayumi > The Destoryer > - > Ekkologix > T-Pein > SakuraMikoNWord
Finalbeta > Lanji Cucksmoke > Fujishiro > Lanji Cucksmoke
T-Pein > Lanji Cucksmoke
TheKnightOfTheSea > Lanji Cucksmoke
BleakAsh > Finalbeta
Natalija > T-Pein
insomnia > Ekkologix > SakuraMikoNWord
Ekkologix > SakuraMikoNWord > - > Lanji Cucksmoke > - > Naomi > Fujishiro > -
Juliet > SakuraMikoNWord
The Destoryer > Flower > Naomi > - > SakuraMikoNWord
Naomi > Gambit > -
Udell > T-Pein > SakuraMikoNWord
Lanji Cucksmoke > Catyberry > Ekkologix
Ryu Kishi > Poison > Ekkologix
Melontonin > Lanji Cucksmoke > - > Finalbeta
Fujishiro > Catyberry > Final Beta > Ekkologix > SakuraMikoNWord > Ekkologix > Xadlin > Ekkologix > Ekkologix
Typo > SakuraMikoNWord > krogothwolf > Ekkologix
Ena > Lanji Cucksmoke
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix
SakuraMikoNWord > Lanji Cucksmoke

~UwU~ > T-Pein

Ekkologix: 8 (Lanji Cucksmoke, Alwaysmind, Fujishiro, Flower, Typo, ~UWU~, Hayumi, Ryu Kishi)
Lanji Cucksmoke: 6 (Sky, T-Pein, TheKnightOfTheSea, Ena, SakuraMikoNWord, Finalbeta)

SakuraMikoNWord: 4 (insomnia, Juliet, The Destoryer, Udell)
Finalbeta: 2 (BleakAsh, Melontonin)
T-Pein: 1 (Natalija)

Let me know if I did any mistake. 26 mins till votes lock.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I ISOed Ryu and he doesn't seem like he explained much about his suspicions towards Ekko and Xadlin. But he at least spelled they were suspicious. However there were no detailed explanation to address.

Now I don't knowledge on his meta, so I'm not sure how likely this is to be a scum trait or not of his'. Generally scums are more likely to avoid to make detailed cases on players nonetheless.

Then again I'm mentioning him in particular in that I saw him voting twice when the phases were about to end.

What about him is so distracting? I find the tunnel on him more distracting than his behaviour.
That is also part of it. Lanji has centralised the game around himself. Everyone's read will effectively be defined by their stance on him. The only way to resolve the uncertainty is to make sure he's out of the game ASAP.

You're literally missing the point here. Lanji will not stop being a distraction until he is lynched.
I find their determination amusing actually, it almost feels like he flipped scum in one of their investigation and they want to get the credit for it so bad that they are forgetting about every other aspect of the game

That is also part of it. Lanji has centralised the game around himself. Everyone's read will effectively be defined by their stance on him. The only way to resolve the uncertainty is to make sure he's out of the game ASAP.
More like…you centralised the game around him. He didn‘t even do anything tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.