not my problem
its yours

and you were so happy I did
you said you had handled me
where is that confidence now usopp .
lols.

okay i get that

now tell me why u moved from sakura to me

do u think sakura can or cant be on same faction as lind based on their interaction

its basically the same question again. why me before lanji/sakura

and this goes to all my voters
I was on You first, then Typo who i town read was saying that Sakura was the best move and since i didnt read much of the game i followed it, then he went back on you and i was content going back to you.

Her being part of Lind's team would deepend on your flip and Lanjis.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
i'm starting to think both mafias can communicate with each other or something like this, only this can possibly explain lanji not getting lynched
Possibly.

Maybe they share a global mafia chat?

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
there r too many players wtih little impact on the game i would appreciate it if those ppl that are main wagons actually defend themselves properly cuz they r just wasting town time allowing scum to hide

at this point pls vig lanji, don't waste another day with him being a wagon again

its time to dig deep and get ningens like rhea nat insomnia melon alwaysmind etc.. to light

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
okay i get that

now tell me why u moved from sakura to me

do u think sakura can or cant be on same faction as lind based on their interaction

its basically the same question again. why me before lanji/sakura

and this goes to all my voters
Yeah, I even highlighted an argument on why you "defending" me would of been a weak move had you flipped scum considering I'm Town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I voted you way before 5 people hopped on your lynch mate
I told you to vote me as a scumread you refused
not my problem
its yours

and you were so happy I did
you said you had handled me
where is that confidence now usopp .
lols.
> i told u i cant vote cuz of my role. dont u think as scum it would be much more beneficial to vote u and save myself rather than not vote?

do u have another reason for voting me cuz me not voting is not a reason. i have already talked about why i cant vote several times and i noticed u ignoring it everytime

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
i mean i dont know why would u ever play like this if town lanji

i just cant see it

ur lynching someone with no reason and ur not bothering to clear urself in any way, just continuously wasting towns time

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
do they all have to share the chat?
i mean dead scum guy's win condition said only his side of mafia's threats... Bottom-Left Mafia
So might be possible they have directional based group?
I think the Bottom Left and Bottom Right mafias have a way of communicating with each other. Maybe through an ability.

> i told u i cant vote cuz of my role. dont u think as scum it would be much more beneficial to vote u and save myself rather than not vote?

do u have another reason for voting me cuz me not voting is not a reason. i have already talked about why i cant vote several times and i noticed u ignoring it everytime
yeah then beta asked you to vote fuji and you hopped on that right away

Status
Not open for further replies.