Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Discrediting people is what scums do. Like me catching Lind and calling out Ryu doesn't mean anything.

But yeah, see you in the chat. I don't have the mental strength nor the nerve to put up with his BS again.
the game is multiball

1. u didnt really catch them, or if u did i cant see it cuz im not in left chat
2. u could be from other faction

You said they were having a lot of discussion in your chat and were having a back and forth, if they were scummate then that whole thing would be fabricated and i just cant see Lind putting in that much effort into a random fruitless convo in a pm with his scummate.
no, they were agreeing with each other

Emil

Certified Memelord
You said they were having a lot of discussion in your chat and were having a back and forth, if they were scummate then that whole thing would be fabricated and i just cant see Lind putting in that much effort into a random fruitless convo in a pm with his scummate.
since ur pretending to be a scum hunter now, when r u gna comment on sakura and lind interactions or lind voting xadlin with hardly any reasons just in order to save lanji xd

if u did can u quote them to me plox im on phone

since ur pretending to be a scum hunter now, when r u gna comment on sakura and lind interactions or lind voting xadlin with hardly any reasons just in order to save lanji xd

if u did can u quote them to me plox im on phone
Saku and Lind not being in the same team is obv if Saku is scum.

Lanji and Lind i said could be a team yes.

And i like how you say im pretending when i did more work into isoing people than you, but thats another story right.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Saku and Lind not being in the same team is obv if Saku is scum.

Lanji and Lind i said could be a team yes.

And i like how you say im pretending when i did more work into isoing people than you, but thats another story right.
hm why do u think lind and sakura arent same team? i dont see its obvious at all like u make it seem. wanna give me some quotes or stats?

ur voting me instesd of lanji so u will never peak townie in this game. never

even if a writeup says ur town

Status
Not open for further replies.