News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

I don't believe this Marco thing until is canon
Marco always looked to me as the strongest First Commander (Ben aside) and was the oonly one who actually faced Yonkos. Him, together with Jozu and Vista, make the most dangerous "Commander team":
- A mythical zoan DF who flies around, regenerates from damage and beats hard.
- A diamond man who's basically unbreakable, with top tier stats in strenght, speed and resistence.
- An incredibly skilled swordsman who was able to hold his own against the best in his field.

No way that Marco's bounty in under 1 billion. I expect even Vista (probably the weaker of the three) to reach a billion, or being near it with 900+ millions...

I don't believe this Marco thing until is canon
Marco always looked to me as the strongest First Commander (Ben aside) and was the oonly one who actually faced Yonkos. Him, together with Jozu and Vista, make the most dangerous "Commander team":
- A mythical zoan DF who flies around, regenerates from damage and beats hard.
- A diamond man who's basically unbreakable, with top tier stats in strenght, speed and resistence.
- An incredibly skilled swordsman who was able to hold his own against the best in his field.

No way that Marco's bounty in under 1 billion. I expect even Vista (probably the weaker of the three) to reach a billion, or being near it with 900+ millions...
:josad::josad:

No one has higher bounty above tache except Dragon and other Yonko
For me no pirate is above luffy in bounty too
Benn 1.468 billions
*Marco 1. 380
(If they take to account that he was WB captain after WB died, it doesnt mean he is above katakuri with his weak haki and power)

King 1.330 (yes only 10 millions above Queen)
Roo 1.250
Mihawk 1.270
Weevil 1.180
Doffy 997 millions
*Marco 990 (if they dont use his WB captaincy to hype him that much)
Jozu 980 millions
Yassop 950 millions
Vista 940 million
Hancock 925 millions

Katakuri bounty is symbolic.
People fail to realise it... unless you believe Marco King Jack Roo Jozu Queen>kata/fs luffy.

Then I guess luffy is still below yonko underlings
The only underling and warlords above/equal to luffy are Mihawk Benn Weevil
Then there was no point having luffy fights katakuri
Why not make him fight Queen at Udon? Or Jack at Kuri?...
Luffy is done with commanders and warlords after Doffy and Kata battles ...
Also most of these dudes lack CoC,

I will call it bad writing if Benn doesnt have CoC
A person whose hype to have shanks presence should be a conqueror too.

We have 4 yonko with CoC
*We have two warlords with CoC, both leads a great army, Hancock is hyped for haki army and doffy is underworld king.
*We have two commanders with CoC , both were meant to lead their crews
Ace wih his powerful df and Katakuri the most skilled.

*So We should have two VCs wih CoC
Rayleigh ,... Benn
You still haven't proven to me how they beat homies when haki doesnt work on them

I also wont argue lol... wait, you will switch camps soon when his bounty is below even Smoothie
These are 2019 posts.
I wish I could post my posts from OJ back in 2017-2018

Me : Just a foolish man who can't read :josad:
Guess Oda likes clowns like me

Damn bolded parts

Guess i could even see 990s back then if they didn't count him being a leader to boost him
:josad:someone who can't read yet wano has been good for you about whatever i said about Linlin, Marco, Yamato, Oden, Calamities, Kaido, Orochi.
Stuff i was preaching pre wano or pre raid war or pre rooftop.

Anyway, it was fun posting again after months.
I'm back on WG but not actually back.

Last edited by a moderator: