Break Week What will say Zoro: I'm gonna fight against Kaido or King

Kaido or king

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zoro’s drug is gonna wear off either right before he finishes King, which would be a great feat going through 2x the pain

Or right before he attacks Kaido, in which he can’t kill Kaido because he couldn’t even do it with the original pain let alone 2x the pain

Which one sounds better?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro’s drug is gonna wear off either right before he finishes King, which would be a great feat going through 2x the pain

Or right before he attacks Kaido, in which he can’t kill Kaido because he couldn’t even do it with the original pain let alone 2x the pain

Which one sounds better?
The pain is only there for him to push through and continue.

Which one sounds better?
Or it’ll be end of the night when the fights over.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You don’t think the pain nerfs him at all?
Broken bones didn't stop him from using stronger attacks. This is just gonna be pain without any actual broken anything. It's all gonna be for an insane endurance feat.
Post automatically merged:

Another head for Orochi grows!
Oooh Shit!

Zoro has to go beyond his arsenal to beat this monster
:finally:

Orochi is too hax
He only got one left I'm afraid.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Which one sounds better?
Before he attacks Kaido. That way everyone will think, again, that ZKK is dead for sure only to be fooled once more. :ihaha:
Kaido. Fuck King and other Calamities, bunch of losers. Let him be finished by Marco.
Embrace all of them, Enma-chan, the more the merrier. :finally:

Another head for Orochi grows!
Oooh Shit!

Zoro has to go beyond his arsenal to beat this monster

Orochi is too hax
10 secs more and his last head is gone. Still the same problem. :saden:

Before he attacks Kaido. That way everyone will think, again, that ZKK is dead for sure only to be fooled once more. :ihaha:

Embrace all of them, Enma-chan, the more the merrier. :finally:

10 secs more and his last head is gone. Still the same problem. :saden:
Hhhhh
Orochi is smart!
He will only be killed IF all 8 heads were cut at the exact same time as the myth of Yamata no Orochi!

Orochi will keep less heads than 8... making Zoro lose his stamina over time

Zoro’s only way to beat Orochi is to get help from Chopper and Usopp to throw Rumbles at Orochi’s mouth, to make Orochi’s DF get out of control and all 8 heads are out!

Zoro will beat Orochi in a triple team
:doffytroll:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Hhhhh
Orochi is smart!
He will only be killed IF all 8 heads were cut at the exact same time as the myth of Yamata no Orochi!

Orochi will keep less heads than 8... making Zoro lose his stamina over time

Zoro’s only way to beat Orochi is to get help from Chopper and Usopp to throw Rumbles at Orochi’s mouth, to make Orochi’s DF get out of control and all 8 heads are out!

Zoro will beat Orochi in a triple team
:doffytroll:
Yeah... That or one Tatsumaki rips him apart and you are back to the same problem another 10 secs later. :milaugh:

Didn't Sanji get back up faster and come upon the fallen Zoro helping him get up ?
Nami did. Them she made him carry her about because she is a soulless ginger witch. Sanji met up with Usopp amd Chopper.
I know Sanji had some broken bones from when Mr.2 used Nami's appearance to land a bunch of free hits, but beside that i think it was a high difficulty fight for Sanji.
Nah, you should reread the fight- it’s really good, for one thing. There’s constant focus on how perfectly matched the two are, that’s why the fight starts with a chapter called 互角, which means equal/stalemate. The idea that Sanji only got beaten up cause Mr 2 transformed into Nami is overstated and ignores a lot of the fight- including the fact that Mr 2 tries a couple of tricks before turning into Nami that he thinks would disarm Sanji and… fails miserably and allows Sanji to land a few free hits on him in return.

But it’s full of imagery showing the two as equals, attacks matching each other, “he countered my x attack!”, constantly mirroring the two opponents, taking damage at the same time.

That’s an extreme diff fight in my book. One of the rare ones in One Piece where it’s not a Strawhat overcoming an opponent, but two evenly matched guys going at each other with all they have.

I think the extreme difficulty fights are mostly Luffy's cup of tea, as usually those are the final obstacles and Luffy isn't really needed for anything else and the rest of the crew tends to handle the aftermath.
Luffy always gets the hardest fights that need days to recover, but I still think the others get fights that are as difficult in their own way. The difference between extreme-extreme diff fights and low/mid-extreme diff fights if you want to get slightly ridiculous about it.