Status
Not open for further replies.
alright making sure of something, because funny thing in our chat i told other to visit me, if they wanted a buff.(optional to them)

monkey d luffy said he/ she about person asking to visit them.

so am lil sus if that was a slip. because your a guy. mean scums are in both chat.
I did ask people to visit me if they wanted help and protection, heck I said it in this thread too.

Half time on the basketball. Might get some time once the game is over to catch up. Anything pressing that needs my attention?
Drunk, but otherwise yes.
That's not allowed -_-
Chinese Fire Drill. Or, as normal people say, speed voting a player up to switch a wagon to them.
Just seems like a very vague read to me when you were asked for your prime suspects.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE Why is it do you think that you haven't been lynched yet?
These are Ratchet's posts from day 2 and the last post is from day 3. Ratchet's contribution is lacking and he has been coasting. Ratchet's performance in this game reminds me of that game I played with him on TB where he was scum.

These are Ratchet's posts from day 2 and the last post is from day 3. Ratchet's contribution is lacking and he has been coasting. Ratchet's performance in this game reminds me of that game I played with him on TB where he was scum.
Wouldn't you say there's bigger fish to fry at this point though

Vote Ena

lanji looks more contributing in scum hunting, then ena. :catsweat:

though, monkeydluffy looks like bigger threat, since he claimed he could take someone ability and we saw flower was killed and the reaper took her soul, the same with gambit,ekko which point back to monekydluffy, aka reaper taking abilities. Now wwith 3 roles, that not's good imo.

@juilet or @Udell

look back at my post, on reaper. give me thoughts.

spell correction

All three people death have the reaper mention in their death wu, consuming them. Where did monkey d luffy have the time to get gambit and the rest?

@Gambit [Uruha Rushia] has been super-killed! The Reaper has reaped her soul!

@Ekkologix [Minato Aqua] has been executed! The Reaper has reaped her soul!

@Flower [Moona Hoshinova] has been ultra-killed! The Reaper has reaped her soul!

same ability, if that is the monkey,d luffy!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.