News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Prime Chinjao would hardly win extreme diff vs Kata
He's low top tier with great AP /DC

he couldn't easily beat Chinjai that's why he trained and even then he was sweeating as they clashed

You guys love to create fake scénarios
If Garp could easily beat Chinjao then why train? Why fail to do it after many clashes? Why sweat and struggle as they clashed?

Sound for me like a warm up and not training. But overall read what he said" snap your head". Garp want to beat Don Chinjao strongest forte, like beating Sanji in a kick battle or Luffy in a elefant gun battle as Kata did. Garp aims for his head and beat Don Chinjao strongest attack. The fight end in a low diff for Garp. Little effort but he take the win.

You know Katakuri don't need to aim for the head. Don has weak points too, he is slower and he couldn't be able to dodge Mogura. Kata vs Chinjao would end less then a mid diff at worst.

You see how non Yonko crews constantly get downplayed? From Mihawk to Oden to Doffy, now Don Chinjao.

These guys are absolute clowns.

Sound for me like a warm up and not training. But overall read what he said" snap your head". Garp want to beat Don Chinjao strongest forte, like beating Sanji in a kick battle or Luffy in a elefant gun battle as Kata did. Garp aims for his head and beat Don Chinjao strongest attack. The fight end in a low diff for Garp. Little effort but he take the win.

You know Katakuri don't need to aim for the head. Don has weak points too, he is slower and he couldn't be able to dodge Mogura. Kata vs Chinjao would end less then a mid diff at worst.
This is your argument? Garp could have gone for his stomach, but he went for his head for fun?

How low are you gonna fall?

This is your argument? Garp could have gone for his stomach, but he went for his head for fun?
He literally state that, that he aim for the head.
Why he would say it if he could aim for the stomach, at the most didn´t his base CoA punch proof to beat DonChinjao?
And that is just base CoA Garp, that is like to hyping Luffy to beat someone with just a pistol gun.
Garp didn´t use adv CoA or adv CoC, he just beat Don Chinjao strongest attack.

Nothing to do with downplaying Don, he had his attack power but you guys making arguments as other opponents going to do the same as Garp, aiming for the head lol.

I can't wait for Marco's bounty reveal, the worst case scenario is that his bounty ends up being less than a billion but the even more worst case scenario is if his bounty ends up being lower than even Smoothie.:josad:
I don't get why it matters? What is this going to change? If it's lower it just means WBPs don't go around destroying random shit like Calamities.

I can't wait for Marco's bounty reveal, the worst case scenario is that his bounty ends up being less than a billion but the even more worst case scenario is if his bounty ends up being lower than even Smoothie.:josad:
:josad::josad::josad:
Me pre raid start:
If Queen getting 1.32B, I can see Jozu and Vista having above 1B too(like Vista 1.4, Jozu 1.2B and Marco 1.6B)....
Imagine if he get under 1B....

Because Don Chinjao is not a cripple that just stands there? Wtf are you arguing?
What are you meaning? Like every character not just standing, but what he can do if his opponent is faster and better?
Garp literally said that he aims for his head, Don answer back that his head is the strongest.
And Garp one shot him with a basic CoA punch, none adv CoA or adv CoC or both at same time.
Do you wanna really say that Don Move around the lvl as giants like Garp/Whitebeard?
Stop that crap, Garp low diff him via beating his strongest attack. That is like Boundman attack Kaido with KKg and get overpowered in one attack and get defeated.

Garp could easily aim for stomach or other body parts, he choose the head to beat Don in his strongest forte, ofc without using adv CoA and Adv CoC.

A top tier battle can end in 1 -3 blows If one or both are heavy hitters

Garp, Oden, Kaido and WB (Add in also Roger and Linlin there)These guys are known as pinnacle of AP & physical strength!
You already know base/hybrid kaido & Oden could 1-3 shots one another.
Look at Oden AP compared compared combined SNs & Retainers attacks vs Kaido.

Chinjao being oneshotted by Prime Garp Post Training in a clash where both struggled (yes Garp sweating and popping veins) is better than Akainu being 2 shotted by sickbeard (with shitty physical stats & used no koka & adcoc).
In fact, Chinjao matching Garp offscreen in many clashes > anything Fuji has done on screen or offscreen. Prime Chinjao is around Fujitora.

If Oden was close to 2-3 shotting Kaido or base kaido oneshotted Oden.
If Akainu can be put down in 2 blows by Sickbeard
Fuji too gets oneshotted by Rocks trio, Roger, Oden & Garp while Kuzan & kizaru get 2-3shotted like Akainu was.

Nobody in OP tanking more than 3 clean blows from Kaido, Oden and WB except Kaido, WB and Linlin

I don't get why it matters? What is this going to change? If it's lower it just means WBPs don't go around destroying random shit like Calamities.
Because at the end of the day you would think someone like Marco would have a bounty in the billions, sure it won't matter at the end but for someone like Marco to not have a bounty in the billions is going to be a bit disappointing.

I don't rate Chinjao based on his Prime, but based on his Old Feats
WB, Garp, Rayleigh, Sengoku are Top Tiers who got Old & yet they still do some Crazy Feats & Top Tier Presence

Old Chinjao? Oda didn't even bother making him look better than Gladius or Lao G
And did you see his Reaction when Zoro cut Pica? Such Reaction is not related to whether you're in your Prime or Not
The guy was Shocked by Zoro's Feat

You think Oda would draw Rayleigh or Garp or WB with Wide Open Mouth when they see Zoro Cutting Pica?
Come on, be realistic

Prime Chinjao was Strong, but not as Strong as you want him to be
The guy was clearly a High Tier & then got Old & Weakened & became a Mid Tier, that's all
And not even High High Tier or High Mid Tier

I don't rate Chinjao based on his Prime, but based on his Old Feats
WB, Garp, Rayleigh, Sengoku are Top Tiers who got Old & yet they still do some Crazy Feats & Top Tier Presence

Old Chinjao? Oda didn't even bother making him look better than Gladius or Lao G
And did you see his Reaction when Zoro cut Pica? Such Reaction is not related to whether you're in your Prime or Not
The guy was Shocked by Zoro's Feat

You think Oda would draw Rayleigh or Garp or WB with Wide Open Mouth when they see Zoro Cutting Pica?
Come on, be realistic

Prime Chinjao was Strong, but not as Strong as you want him to be
The guy was clearly a High Tier & then got Old & Weakened & became a Mid Tier, that's all
And not even High High Tier or High Mid Tier
He was fucking ill.

Because at the end of the day you would think someone like Marco would have a bounty in the billions, sure it won't matter at the end but for someone like Marco to not have a bounty in the billions is going to be a bit disappointing.
Well I don't think it because I stopped rating Marco as anything special right after Katakuri showed CoC.

Shichibukai were Invited with just Bounties less than 400M
Eleven Supernova were Highlighted just because they Surpassed 100M
And Luffy was considered Firth Yonko Candidate when he reached 1.5 Billion

So Bounties in the Billion are Extremely Rare & mostly reserved to the most Cruel Pirates
Most Pirates will have Bounties less than 1 Billion

Imo outside Roger, Yonko & Luffy, only ones who should have 1 Billion Bounty or more are:

01. Calamities ---> To showcase why they are the Most Brutal & Cruel Crew
02. Katakuri ---> To showcase why he Stands Out even among Yonko Commanders
03. Beckman ---> Simply because he is Vice Captain of Yonko & seen as his Replacement when Absent
04. Rayleigh ---> For being Roger's Vice Captain & One of Remaining Few from that Crew who know about One Piece & Void Century
05. Mihawk ---> For being Strongest Swordsman & known to Destroy Ships & Lands easily but still Doubtful due to being Alone
06. Doflamingo ---> If he Escapes Prison, then he will get +1B Bounty due to all Influence & Connections & Information he has
07. Aokiji ---> For being Former Admiral, but since he doesn't do any Crimes, it's Doubtful
08. Vegapunk ---> If he had a Wanted in the Past, then it could be +1B for being Far ahead of Civilization Intellectually
09. Other Straw Hats in the Future (Mostly Zoro & possibly Sanji & Usopp too for Starters)
10. Kid & Law in the Future if they Survive & Oda makes them Top Tiers
11. Shiki ---> For being no different than an Emperor in the Past
12. Dragon ---> Most Wanted Man...
13. Sabo could Surpass 1B in Future due to to both his Strength & Opposing WG/Fighting Marines
14. Shiryu ---> For being Among Strongest Commanders, & Extremely Cruel/Bloodthirsty but Doubtful since he is still New
15. Xebec ---> Captain of Rocks Pirates & God Valley Incident
16. Weevil ---> For Defeating so many Pirates & being Son of WB & Compared to him in Strength

Aside from these, i don't think anyone deserve +1 Billion Bounty

Last edited:
My Marco guess has been 1.4 billion for a while, because it made no sense for him to overshadow Luffy in any, shape or form. And manga kinda confirmed that.

But like someone mentioned, any stupidly high bounty, and Oda would reveal it in the manga. He loves using that shit to hype up people. This one he's just kinda sneaking it in there. Idk, I wouldn't be surprised if he was 7-900 million or something like that now, especially given that Ace was 550 million. I get that Ace was a rookie but maybe that was his reference point. He even mentioned King/Queen as "hard to deal with guys over a billion" as something he wasn't a part of. Definitely reading too much into it, but under a billion wouldn't surprise me anymore.

:kayneshrug:
Wasn't Marco supposed to have 1b+ coz he fought more wars and had clashes with top tiers?
+ he led WBP for a year and WB who has 5B bounty was his captain so the influence is strong.

Marco having less 1B makes him look weak coz he has all the factors (Wars, most wanted Yonko as captain, clashed Admirals) to have 1b+ (even 1.5B+) yet if he doesn't then he's not strong as his fanboys claimed! Simple.

Kata & Cracker don't go out killing civilians or laying waste nations. Even Smoothie isn't that crazy like Calamities despite killing her underlings.
SCs bounties were hyped mainly for their skills
So Marco whose bounty will be based mainly on his skills too, shouldn't have less than 1B or else it means he's around Cracker/Smoothie in power.

Jack is so young and his bounty is way inflated but King & Queen didn't get 300+ over Kata just for being barbaric, they are quite strong around Marco/Cracker. (Marco himself hyped them too)

Jack is just Pero with better physical stats.
Inu vs Jack while Neko vs Pero
both have feud plot with Minks & fighting dukes,
it is so obvious it was always Jack >= Pero as I claimed
Jack vs Pero : Brute strength vs Skills where Jack might lose if he can't break free from candy and Pero loses if Jack connects hits.

Rocks Trio commanders ranking:
Kata
King ~ Smoothie >= Cracker ~ Marco >= Queen
Vista > Jack >= Pero >~ current Jozu (he can't break free when caught by candy, mochi or ice)
Snack

Oda said Smoothie was "very strong/powerful" which he rarely uses to hype YCs/warlords except Kata who was the last YC hyped to be "very powerful"

Wasn't Marco supposed to have 1b+ coz he fought more wars and had clashes with top tiers?
+ he led WBP for a year and WB who has 5B bounty was his captain so the influence is strong.

Marco having less 1B makes him look weak coz he has all the factors (Wars, most wanted Yonko as captain, clashed Admirals) to have 1b+ (even 1.5B+) yet if he doesn't then he's not strong as his fanboys claimed! Simple.

Kata & Cracker don't go out killing civilians or laying waste nations. Even Smoothie isn't that crazy like Calamities despite killing her underlings.
So Marco whose bounty will be based mainly on his skills too, shouldn't have less than 1B or else it means he's around Cracker/Smoothie in power.

Jack is so young and his bounty is way inflated but King & Queen didn't get 300+ over Kata just for being barbaric, they are quite strong around Marco/Cracker. (Marco himself hyped them too)

Jack vs Pero : Brute strength vs Skills where Jack might lose if he can't break free from candy and Pero loses if Jack connects hits.

Kata
Vista > Jack >= Pero >~ current Jozu (he can't break free when caught by candy, mochi or ice)
Snack

Oda said Smoothie was "very strong/powerful" which he rarely uses to hype YCs/warlords except Kata who was the last YC hyped to be "very powerful"
Why is it every time you write something logical it has be balanced out by some random garbage? Pero is not equal to even Jozu with no arms.

Kata
Snack

I agree 100%
Marco's Bounty will reveal his true power rank/Level, since he has in his favour all the factors to make the bounty beyond 1.5B. Once it's revealed we will have 3 results:
-Marco's Bounty > 1.5B : Maroc should not be seen anymore as a YC, if he's not above all the rest of YC's he would be the strongest YC.
-Marco's Bounty 1B - 1.5B : Marco is an ordinary Yonko cammander (As he should be)
-Marco's Bounty< 1B : Marco is definitely "weaker" in term of skills and brut power, since he has all the (experience, the status, the clash with the navy, participation in wars, WB 5B bounty....) so the ony point that could make his bounty under 1B is his power compared to the others YC.