Status
Not open for further replies.
Its true
Post automatically merged:

Says the hypocrite that can't even explain how Zoro hasn't mentioned Kaido or fighting Kaido in nearly 10 chapters, who has told Sanji "THEY" can help on the performance floor, and who has explicitly said to leave the fight to Luffy, all while ignoring the fact that we've gotten dedicated chapters to Yamato saying the same thing, and a huge PSA to the allied samurais that LUFFY is going to win

Somehow also you ignore the clear duo dynamic Zoro and Sanji have when it comes to matchups.

Again, denial.

I've already answered and addressed what you say I'm allegedly "avoiding" to answer. You literally keep ignoring it like a brick wall to prove your nonexistant point.
Yet Zoro doesnt give a shit about King

Theres nothing saying that they will fight each others

Zoro facing Kaido is more likely than him facing King

See how much of a hypocrite you are? You try and call me out about avoiding answers and then directly avoid actually answering my questions yourself.

Funniest shit is when you resort to name-calling. Can tell your maturity level is pretty low.

And lmfao at your last sentence. Luffy is sitting there, UNCONSCIOUSLY and out of action, telling Momo he will win against Kaido. Zoro has conscious several times and never utters the words "I will fight Kaido"

Try harder. Again, I've responded to literally every single question you've asked before. When you ignored them I threw this in your face because you keep doing it

You wrote all that and still ignored the dude talking about a lack of panels about King and Zoro. While at the same time saying you "responded to literally every single question".

:zosleepy:

As much as I dont want it, Zoro vs King is pretty inevitable at this point, we'll get there somehow but it will happen
These fools don't even get that it's not about my personal preference. It's not about ZKK. It's not about fan theories. It's about status quo.

One Piece is fundamentally about the status quo, and has resorted to typical patterns in many different levels.

Arc structure? Usually similar in most arcs.

Arc princess/kingdom/damsel? Usually present in most arcs

Multifaceted villain groups? Exist in every arc

Standard matchups? Are almost always the same ever arc

Zoro fights the Number 2 behind the main villain. Who is always swordsman with a more stoic personality compared to Sanji's opponent, the Number 3, who is far more essentric. This is proven true by:

- Mr 1 and Mr 2

- Ohm and teeeechnically Hatori

- Kaku and Jabra

- Ryuuma and Absalom

Sanji was then shafted post-timeskip, but the pattern still technically remains for Zoro:

- Hyouzou
- Monet
- Pica

All 2nd in command "swordmen" (an argument can be made against Monet) of thst particular villain group.

It's just basic fucking facts at this point. King and Queen share the same pattern. Zoro and Sanji are together. Sanji has gotten his matchup against Queen, the number 3 and one with the far more essentric personality. Marco vs King hasn't even truly been a thing. The entire thing has been eseentially been offscreened after Chopper took over fighting Queen.

The next time we see it will probably be the main event where Zoro recovers and takes over, because he himself has proclaimed assisting on the performance floor, with literally zero intention to go back to the roof as of 1017.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
See how much of a hypocrite you are? You try and call me out about avoiding answers and then directly avoid actually answering my questions yourself.

Funniest shit is when you resort to name-calling. Can tell your maturity level is pretty low.

And lmfao at your last sentence. Luffy is sitting there, UNCONSCIOUSLY and out of action, telling Momo he will win against Kaido. Zoro has conscious several times and never utters the words "I will fight Kaido"

Try harder. Again, I've responded to literally every single question you've asked before. When you ignored them I threw this in your face because you keep doing it

What have I avoided?
Zoros talked about kaido all raid and you used to say king.
Where's he mentioned king EVEN ONCE ?
Why would he say I'm gonna fight kaido when he's out of commission? Lmfao the second he found out there's a cure he outright says he has to take it or else it doesn't matter ie they'd lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
King paralleling Zoro is sufficient evidence they will fight.
:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

These fools don't even get that it's not about my personal preference. It's not about ZKK. It's not about fan theories. It's about status quo.

One Piece is fundamentally about the status quo, and has resorted to typical patterns in many different levels.

Zoro fights the Number 2 behind the main villain. Who is always swordsman with a more stoic personality compared to Sanji's opponent, the Number 3, who is far more essentric. This is proven true by:

- Mr 1 and Mr 2

- Kaku and Jabra

- Ryuuma and Absalom

Sanji was then shafted post-timeskip, but the pattern still technically remains for Zoro:

- Hyouzou
- Monet
- Pica

All 2nd in command "swordmen" (an argument can be made against Monet) of thst particular villain group.

It's just basic fucking facts at this point. King and Queen share the same pattern. Zoro and Sanji are together. Sanji has gotten his matchup against Queen, the number 3 and one with the far more essentric personality. Marco vs King hasn't even truly been a thing. The entire thing has been eseentially been offscreened after Chopper took over fighting Queen.

The next time we see it will probably be the main event where Zoro recovers and takes over, because he himself has proclaimed assisting on the performance floor, with literally zero intention to go back to the roof as of 1017.
Don't compare mr 1 or ryuma with ling

- Mr 1 and Mr 2

- Kaku and Jabra

- Ryuuma and Absalom

- Hyouzou
- Monet
- Pica

All that essay and nothing was said
Zoro is not fighting king

You wrote all that and still ignored the dude talking about a lack of panels about King and Zoro. While at the same time saying you "responded to literally every single question".

:zosleepy:
Literally go back and read my quotes to him over the last several weeks. I'm sick of answering the same questions he asks. He then proceeds to ignore my responses and continues to say I "avoided answering" like some whiney child.

You can also read my last response in this thread. It should substitute me literally providing panels. Before Sanji vs Queen, we had a 1 sentence dialogue to "prove" Sanji vs Queen because narratively it worked. Those that wanted Sanji vs King repeatedly posted the singular clash they had for 10s of chapters until it was dead in the water.

Again, same concept here. You don't need "physical" panels to prove Zoro vs King. There are a 1000 chapters of patterns to prove it

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
King paralleling Zoro is sufficient evidence they will fight.
You mean the zero parallels they have
As opposed to
Down to two options

marco or zoro

outside of zoro fights number 2 etc theres really no set up for zoro vs king
like there was with queen and sanji

which led to the obvious

now for zoro like i said there isnt actually any set up for king
but could obviously still happen

now to marco
king and marco have a few parallels
both introduced in a pair

they both were asked by another yonko to join yet refused

they both knocked big moms ship off the waterfall

all that without the obvious aesthetic similarities
fire flying related fruits the "yc1" etc

now for sanji oda repeated the same thing he did in enneies lobby (with the same chapter difference!)
From a Reddit comment:
"Chapter 403, Sanji was defeated by Kalifa, Nami replaced the fight and complimented him. 10 chapters later, chapter 413, Sanji made an appearance and saved Usopp from Jabra. Then he made a speech to boost Usopp's confidence.

Chapter 1005, Sanji was captured by Black Maria, Robin replaced the fight and complimented him. 10 chapters later, chapter 1015, Sanji made an appearance and saved Chopper from Queen. Then he made a speech to boost Chopper's confidence.

now as i pointed out when i responded to that post in the main thread
the role of zoro in ennies lobby is actually being held by marco

He held off King and Queen (kaku and jabra)

And kept chopper (ussop) safe long enough for sanji to come in and save chopper (ussop)

as i said the set up is for a 1 vs 1 with marco and king
so the only way i see king vs zoro is if he beats marco

- Mr 1 and Mr 2

- Kaku and Jabra

- Ryuuma and Absalom

- Hyouzou
- Monet
- Pica

The prediction Wano when those 2 were introduced was ZvK, very obvious, Zoro fighting against Kaido full force with Luffy and Company was the shocking part.

ZvK is going to be a fun duel to see, we finally get to see two high level swordsman clash, and get to see more of King

Status
Not open for further replies.