Status
Not open for further replies.
It is indeed, when there's a hype chapter i end up wasting a lot of hours here. I think this happened once or twice already.
That's different than being a weekly nuisance. It's just old and annoying. same dumb shit different week
Post automatically merged:

I don't get why Zoro fans oppose him fighting King. It's not like ZKK is going away or anything.
After getting a taste of the Kaido life, some just dont want to Zoro to downgrade to King

I don't get why Zoro fans oppose him fighting King. It's not like ZKK is going away or anything.
It does make it harder tho.

Zoro has got A LOT of screen time in Wano already. Oda gave him his own plotline alone during act 2, despite showing up alongside Luffy on act 1, and now on the Raid he gave Zoro the rooftop along the other 4, and now he will get healed to do something else, so if Oda gives Zoro King too, it's starting to look pretty hard Zoro will have more time left to go after Kaido before the arc ends.

It does make it harder tho.

Zoro has got A LOT of screen time in Wano already. Oda gave him his own plotline alone during act 2, despite showing up alongside Luffy on act 1, and now on the Raid he gave Zoro the rooftop along the other 4, and now he will get healed to do something else, so if Oda gives Zoro King too, it's starting to look pretty hard Zoro will have more time left to go after Kaido before the arc ends.
Or you know, *gasp*, maybe Zoro is only meant to fight King and fan wishes have been blown way out of proportion

Funny how the ZKK has turned from "Zoro is reaching for the top" to "Zoro can't do too much in a single arc"

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Or you know, *gasp*, maybe Zoro is only meant to fight King and fan wishes have been blown way out of proportion

Funny how the ZKK has turned from "Zoro is reaching for the top" to "Zoro can't do too much in a single arc"
Then show the panels that show he's meant to fight King. Why can't you do that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.