Well he fought king and queen for one hour and they can beat him in 1v1 so it’s not bad
Nah bro. Marco has zero notable W's. He lost to an admiral. And then lost in the payback wars. You telling me marco gonna lose again in wano? If that's the case then what was the point bringing him jere? He already stated he ain't fighting the yonko since that's the new generations fight. So the least he could do is take out a commander.

Yeah he healed people but oda could have written it to where chopper did that solo. Oda could have also written a flying gifted to toss zoro to the roof towards kaido. So the argument about these being the only purpose that marco served is piss poor honestly

Marco fought King and Queen while keeping the Samurai alive with his healing powers, i guess Toei gonna wank him even more, so if he gets wrecked by King, i think it's ok anyway
Again that's terrible story telling since oda could have written it to where the minks and chopper healed everyone. Marco didn't even heal them. He just stalled people turning from the affect of the virus
Post automatically merged:

Marco doesn’t have the power to put king and queen down even in 1v1 fight. Marco is better fighter and faster but they will out last him
Which makes zero sense since Marco's fruit literally revolves around being a Phoenix. A creature the regenerates itself like new. So him being outlasted is piss poor writing

Marco has some weirdly high expectations around here all things considered, not sure why some think he isn't measuring up but as far as I'm concerned his contributions as a third party in Wano are better than his efforts as second in command in Marineford.

Marco has some weirdly high expectations around here all things considered, not sure why some think he isn't measuring up but as far as I'm concerned his contributions as a third party in Wano are better than his efforts as second in command in Marineford.
Explain to me how? Even chopper made zoan queen bleed before marco.

He didn't even heal the ice oni virus. He simply stalled it so chopper could make a cure.

And his last contribution was throwing zoro to the roof. Something that any Tama controlled flying gifted could have done