Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragomir @Juliet @Udell @T-Pein™

thoughts about, our so called protect who claimed he doctor and could come back any day to help us, but chose day 3 instead of helping. :pepeke:

I smell bs, and if he town i feel no sympathy for him in the way he chose to play, people with protects roles, and slack off on the job are the worst. Town protects is top priority is protecting other town members.
I could see this go either way. If they are town then they played so bad. I forgot what Xadlin said exactly about the abduction if it only works when they get lynched.

he came back day 3, who did he protect if any? udell claimed at night night 3 for a heal.

Xadlin is looking worst for this. he said he doctor, he should be able to heal, but he also claimed protect. and udell did not get heal.

excuse me.
The doctor role in town of salem can protect and heal poison and since this is not town of salem then Xadlin visiting Udell won't remove the poison since they only said they can protect.

@RippedCal since you've already announced being vig and I obviously don't want to die, shoot BleakAsh. He's someone who everyone here suspects and is a consensus scum read. Killing him will allow us to use our lynch to remove another scum.
Why bleakash. I don't think you have enough credit to be dictating shots but please tell me why you do. Which successful mafia lynches have you lead?

The posts of yours I have read are not good

I'm sorry right side town, looks to have so many inactive/easy picking for scum. and our protects go on vacation apparently.

RIP to players who wanted to play alive, but couldn't.

Gambit
Ekko...actually i don't care for you
Final Beta
Nat
The Knight of the Sea
Typo...lol helping cult. shame was not full town.

I could see this go either way. If they are town then they played so bad. I forgot what Xadlin said exactly about the abduction if it only works when they get lynched.

The doctor role in town of salem can protect and heal poison and since this is not town of salem then Xadlin visiting Udell won't remove the poison since they only said they can protect.
seen doctor role being able to cure poison, just depends on set up and role.

but the real problem is he should been protecting instead of hiding. :pepeanger:

@Xadlin , sorry about your shitty neighbors, but when i have real life shit happen to me, which has happen in past games

I sub out when can, unless it's emergency and forgot about the game. then that diff situation.

but you should been able to send actions to protect from what you claimed. but chose to come back day 3, that looks super scummy imo.

I want your night actions, for night 3.

Unvote

because quite coincidence with all deaths that scum get active now when most right side town dead, excuse me while i call bs on town roles which are meant to protect being inactive. :pepecafe:

Nothing changed from last vote count lol
:sus:

Who knows.

You also got your friend poison that you had sus on.

T pain( reading him as town but you never know)
Blackash
Ratchet
Xadlin
seen poison sub out with low post count while town, so keping this in mind, though ripped cal, looks to be fluffy. so :sus:
bleakash- lanji claimed he noob, i never like lynching new players. but have to consider scum roles.
ratchet, i don't recall. :sus: thoughts on his play scum style and town?
Xadlin, chose not to help, when he cold. so scum lean.

Though, I'm not really sure what would prompt him to change his mind from keeping it a secret to revealing it if that his intention. @insomnia got something to say about it?
because i was being accused of being the kfc fella and i said that i also got a kfc meal

i've explained numerous times why i didn't feel the need to share it, since i wasn't negatively affected in any way. plus, the message didn't imply i got "nothing", just that i had my meal

Status
Not open for further replies.