Status
Not open for further replies.
The Follow up of Vs Chapters is always Defeat in One Piece...

Yes I know. Just be mindful that that's literally the only example in DR'S fights with a Vs chapter name outside of the Tournament and Luffy/Law vs Doflamingo. Franky doesn't get one at all. Neither does Kyros or Robin, etc.

Like I said, a Vs Chapter may indicate either Jinbe is wrecking WsW earlier than expected or passing him off to Brook (because he potentially is fighting Jack). Usually Oda handles fights via some particular power order. An exception to this are generally Nami's fights, which is another reason I don't think she's done fighting Ulti

It's especially interesting because that would be the case for Ulti and Page 1.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Anyway.

If there is anything to get out of last useless trash chapter.

It shows that Shanks is not as goody goody as people thought. The fact that he gave Luffy his hat and did that theatre scenes for Luffy to understand piracy doesn't mean shit.

I'm starting to understand why he got the recognition he has now.

There is one last thing we need to know. Who was his milestone for becoming a Yonko.

My bet is that he beat a former Admiral or Yonko.

Yonko system was already established so him beating a previous one is possible.

- Chapter 1,018 : "Jinbe Vs. Who's Who".
- Tama becomes the target of Kaidou's subordinates.
- The Gifters and Shinuchi will be in charge of protecting her.
- Tama and Nami go on Speed's back (Usopp goes behind asking to be allowed to climb).
- Nami tells Zeus that they are now "companions".
- Zeus is very happy.
- CP-0 analyzes the battle after the last change.
- CP-0 also mention Who's Who.

This chunk of the chapter doesn't advance the story at all nor does it bring us any new reveal

- The rest of the chapter is Jinbe vs. Who's Who.
- Who's Who blames Shanks for stealing the Gomu Gomu no Mi.

- In addition to having eaten the Gomu Gomu no Mi, Who's Who is angry with Luffy for wearing Shanks's (Straw Hats) hat.
- Who's Who heard the story of the legendary warrior "Sun God" from a guard, he was related to slaves.
- Thanks to that story, Who's Who was able to survive in prison (in the image we see the silhouette of the warrior).
- The guard who told Who's Who the story disappeared, so Who's Who decided to escape from prison in case he they did something.
- As captain of the Taiyou (Sun) Pirates, Who's Who asks Jinbe if he knows anything about this story, being a pirate gang of ex-slaves.
- At the end Jinbe uses a new attack against Who's Who.

And this part is basically convo cut short and Jimbei using new attack to seal the deal
Its putting development on WW character and showing the fights. Yall be complaining about not seeing the fights then get then fight and complain about the fight.

Now after reading detailed spoiler from redon, i thunk that legendary warrior sun god is another person...and I BET that warrior is gonna be LUFFY coz properchy bitch lol....
:kata:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Its putting development on WW character and showing the fights. Yall be complaining about not seeing the fights then get then fight and complain about the fight.
Excuse me? WW development?

The dude that suddenly cares about slaves but is working for Kaido that enslaves an entire nation to do force labour and WhW never ONCE showed any sympathy for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.