Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to understand some of the comments here and I just cannot.
This chapter heavily focuses on Jinbe vs Who’s Who. Tama probably appears in a panel or two from the spoilers. I just don’t understand why are you shitting on this chapter without even seeing it. Let’s be honest, this happens every week you get disappointed from reading a few words Redon provided then go on ahead shitting and circle jerking each other over nothing. Then chapter comes out. You read it and go “well that’s not so bad after all” so why bother? Why continue this nonsense? This forum and thread in particular is quite toxic. How about people try and actually input quality comments instead? This is nonsense and quite biased in my opinion.

Anyway.

If there is anything to get out of last useless trash chapter.

It shows that Shanks is not as goody goody as people thought. The fact that he gave Luffy his hat and did that theatre scenes for Luffy to understand piracy doesn't mean shit.

I'm starting to understand why he got the recognition he has now.

There is one last thing we need to know. Who was his milestone for becoming a Yonko.

My bet is that he beat a former Admiral or Yonko.

Yonko system was already established so him beating a previous one is possible.
Shanks has been conditioning Luffy from the get go, or at least until Luffy ate the fruit.

He has an ulterior motive, definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.