Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me? WW development?

The dude that suddenly cares about slaves but is working for Kaido that enslaves an entire nation to do force labour and WhW never ONCE showed any sympathy for them?
WW never said he cared about any slaves. When i say development i mean backstory, his character etc... WW said last chapter he likes what he doing now.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Some people mad, just because the chapter doesn't show the character he likes. Lmao, ridiculous.
I wouldn’t say I’m mad about this chapter (although it does seem like my favorite character(s) won’t be appearing therein), it just sounds like fluff. Things usually become clearer once the actual chapter is released, but come on, this Sun God shit and Who’s Who whining about getting cucked by Shanks sounds exciting to you?

(Apropos of nothing, I just started Sakamoto Days last night after seeing all your avatars, GREAT series right there) :cheers:

People who endlessly defend Oda remind me of Naruto fans back in the final war. History does have its way of repeating itself
The difference is Naruto's final war did nothing different for 100 chapters. It was the same characters doing the same attacks over and over for nearly 2 years.

People should respect One Piece for at least trying to change the narrative focus ever other chapter. We got nothing in Jinbe for 20 chapters and now we do.

Luffy is jesus kun

His strawhat is special

His devil fruit seems to be some godly shit since Shanks was after it and it was even protected etc by WsW

He has telepathy while being unconscious underwater

Wow
Lmao,why so bitter lately?

We all knew deeply within ourselves that luffy would've ended special somehow.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I swear if Shanks robbed Who's Who after his holiday break with Makino. I will laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.