Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the biggest counter for BB in the world.

Even Luffy with all adv Hakis he still has Devil Fruit disadvantage.

if Shanks jobbs to Blackbeard it's only due to Oda's stupidity.
I don't think it goes that far. Just that Luffy will beat Blackbeard first. Prior or during to the final war, as that follows Whitebeards prophecy: that Blackbeard will not be the one to carry the burden of the world on his back and fight the WG.

This implies he may fall before the Final War, or at least during it, which then also may imply Shanks is dealt with after.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't think it goes that far. Just that Luffy will beat Blackbeard first. Prior or during to the final war, as that follows Whitebeards prophecy: that Blackbeard will not be the one to carry the burden of the world on his back and fight the WG.

This implies he may fall before the Final War, or at least during it, which then also may imply Shanks is dealt with after.
Shanks vs Blackbeard encounter must happen.

It will be retarded if all of this is happening on Wano and Shanks and BB basically chilling.

So many people complaining about character development and world building information. This is what makes One Piece very special. On top of that we are getting a full fledged 1 v 1 fight. People say "omg Oda why no full fights from others" The dude gives us a full fight with Jinbei and people complain. All that other stuff about Joyboy, Sun god, and possibly fate or whatever.. thats all part of shounen. I swear people be in these manga communities at times just to say anything is sh**.

Status
Not open for further replies.