Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy the son god better be kings race which emphasizes the possibility being a woman which hints at why his real name.is Nika which would be the Greek name for the sun goddess. Which also explains the flame powers

And the connection to king better be that he was a slave which is why he were his get up

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oda is estimated to have a net worth of 200 million dollars, even if it is a 10th of that he already doesn't have to work a day in his life again.
And he'll be at least 50 when One Piece ends, and has worked more cumulative hours than the average person would by the age of 70, so why shouldn't he enjoy his retirement?
Point out where I said he shouldn’t enjoy his retirement, because I don’t see it. I’m sure it’ll be great for him, just like I’m positive he’s already enjoyed numerous perks throughout his lucrative and successful career. I don’t behoove the man for any of this, but it all means I’m allowed to say whatever the fuck I want about his series, and I don’t need a bunch of white knights trying to defend a guy so far removed from his audience, he’s admitted several times that he doesn’t care if his longtime fans like what he’s doing or not.

No It wasnt , stop with the cap. Its on the Pages, Just read It, Whos who NEVER used the kaido chance to become a calamitie to lead Drake into a trap, that dont even make ANY sense, he didint needed this to make Drake Go where Queen were. Why would WsW need the yamato Chase to lead Drake into Queen? WTF. And in the end he REALLY didint used It, Just called Drake and that was It. You full of nonsense.
It’s called red herring. It is used to fool the reader. By making us believe WsW had aspirations to become a calamity and had beef with Queen, when he went to look for Drake it made us believe they were turning on Queen . Doesn’t take a genius to figure it out

A

arturwitt90

Everybody whos hating on this chapter is trash and is not a One Piece fan!!! There are simpler mangas to read, so shut the fuck up!!!
Chapter is a 10

It’s called red herring. It is used to fool the reader. By making us believe WsW had aspirations to become a calamity and had beef with Queen, when he went to look for Drake it made us believe they were turning on Queen . Doesn’t take a genius to figure it out
Hahaha. NOPE. you just making things up, WsW wanted to become a calamitie with that kaido offer. You dont change facts. The Drake situation was handled WAY diferent from being neeed a yamato Chase for him being brought to Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.