Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Imagine a random peaceful Wano citizen goes outside of the country and meets some people, drinks with them and they get to know he is from Wano.

2 minutes later he is running at full speed from a squad of armed bloodlusted fuckers that are screaming to each other : "I'll catch that bastard, those 20 mill berries will be mine. Stay out of it guys".
"No, YOU stay out of it, idiot!"
:luffylaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I hope the people who said luffy is the sung god are quiet now lmao
Wait until you see him steal Prometheus and ride it like Son Goku rides his cloud...
We already know that his guts are immune to fire. The purpose of Big Mom's hommies is to become Strawhats' power-ups. :shocking:

Speaking of a Sun god, with so many Wano families having -tsuki in their names, how long before we are introduced to a Moon god? :finally:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Wait until you see him steal Prometheus and ride it like Son Goku rides his cloud...
We already know that his guts are immune to fire. The purpose of Big Mom's hommies is to become Strawhats' power-ups. :shocking:

Speaking of a Sun god, with so many Wano families having -tsuki in their names, how long before we are introduced to a Moon god? :finally:
Aka Enel?

G

Gorosei Informer

More info from 5ch and thanks to Redon in ArlongPark Forums

- Chapter has 17 pages.
- One Piece will have a cover of the Jump and Color Spread in the next issue to celebrate its 24th anniversary.
- The name of the "Sun God" is Nika.
- Jinbe uses the attacks: "Hikishio Ipponzeoi", "Uchimizu", "Soshaku" and "Onigawara Seiken".
- Who's Who uses the attacks: "Geppou", "Gagan", "Kibasen", "Soru" and "Shigan Madara".
- It is not known if Who's Who is 100% defeated in the end, but it seems so.

Now the question is, what's next for jimbei ? Most likely finishing off Jack after inu loses to him in hybrid form (fishman vs fishman), he could also help yamato against kaido or against big mom aswell :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.