Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jinbe defeats WsW, then potentially defeating Jack after that [while a nerfed WsW fights Brook if he gets up] while Sanji beats Queen, who would be superior between Sanji and Jinbe?

Not saying WsW is down. He most likely isn't, but what if?
Good question.

It would depend on what Sanji accomplishes against Queen but it's not exactly clear where WsW stands before Queen precisely. I think it's fair to assume that Queen can also mid diff WsW like Jinbe might have accomplished.

If Jinbe defeats WsW, then potentially defeating Jack after that [while a nerfed WsW fights Brook if he gets up] while Sanji beats Queen, who would be superior between Sanji and Jinbe?

Not saying WsW is down. He most likely isn't, but what if?
Based on the title of this chapter, Who’s Who is either down or not getting a lot more screen time.

Now I wonder

If Jinbe can one shot WsW after some fight it might be that Kaido can still one shot Yamato after some fight if not earlier. At first the gaps between the two men didn't appear as large at all, and now we are gazing at something not really that expected. :shocking:

The Ulti and Page One fight was really weirdly structured and pretty underwhelming.
Jimbei vs Who’s Who is literally one chapter.

Really makes you worry...
Personally, I've been prepared since every oda's been skipping basic plot points he had set up in the 1st two acts of wano. People think we complain about oda skipping fights when act 1 & 2 had other things skipped which felt weird.

The anime will have to do the makeup work for oda cutting corners, which affect his work overall because the manga is his personal medium.

Personally, I've been prepared since every oda's been skipping basic plot points he had set up in the 1st two acts of wano. People think we complain about oda skipping fights when act 1 & 2 had other things skipped which felt weird.

The anime will have to do the makeup work for oda cutting corners, which affect his work overall because the manga is his personal medium.
The fact that Queen went hybrid so quickly is worrying too. Sanji vs Queen might literally be like 2 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.