Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, the completed SH fights have sucked.

Ulti and Page One vs Nami and Usopp was meh and one of the worst structured fights in the series.

Jimbei vs Who’s Who was literally one chapter.

I am very worried about the other fights.

Franky vs Sasaki might suck or be 1 chapter, the Black Maria fight might suck or be 1 chapter, and the Sanji fight might suck too.

If given the chance, Oda will decide to remain vague. It doesn't matter if it's powerscaling, character design, plot, etc...

With Jinbe it's clear he chooses to remain vague, and doesn't want to solidify his standing yet. That's why get mix signals from Who's Who. He's a Tobi Roppo, but he's also compared to Rob Lucci and is confident of beating King/Jack for the Calamity spot. Same thing with Ace. He's Whitebeard's successor and has island level AoE. But how did he compare to Marco, Jozu, Vista, before and after joining. Never made clear. He was ALSO offered to be a Warlord in Sabaody.

This is why I've always stated, comparing Warlords to Commanders is useless. Warlords operate on their own scale.

Bogard

You can't win
- Jinbe uses the attacks: "Hikishio Ipponzeoi", "Uchimizu", "Soshaku" and "Onigawara Seiken".
- Who's Who uses the attacks: "Geppou", "Gagan", "Kibasen", "Soru" and "Shigan Madara".
Named attacks after named attacks. This fishmen karate vs rokushiki sounds interesting :myman:

Too bad seems like it already ended

Crazy that Jimbei did all that and his bounty is still a good bit lower than Izo’s.
- He's not a threat to anyone. He won't burn villages or anything like that. Regarded as a very stable and capable person.
- He used to be a first mate so he was in Fisher Tigers shadow.
- His bounty was frozen for a long time and he stopped pirating, he was just protecting Fishman Island
- Oda had to give him a low bounty so he could join the Straw Hats. I mean Tamago is 9 millions away from Jinbei...
- Absolutely ridiculous bounty inflation. Caribou at 210 and Crocodile at 81 (and at the time was said to have 162 if the bounty was active). In my view Izo shouldn't really be much above 200-300.

- He's not a threat to anyone. He won't burn villages or anything like that. Regarded as a very stable and capable person.
- He used to be a first mate so he was in Fisher Tigers shadow.
- His bounty was frozen for a long time and he stopped pirating, he was just protecting Fishman Island
- Oda had to give him a low bounty so he could join the Straw Hats. I mean Tamago is 9 millions away from Jinbei...
- Absolutely ridiculous bounty inflation. Caribou at 210 and Crocodile at 81 (and at the time was said to have 162 if the bounty was active). In my view Izo shouldn't really be much above 200-300.
Inu is fighting Jack 1v1 without Sulong.
Izo is a scabbard that didn’t go forward and spent 20 years waiting just like Inu.

Izo having a 500 million bounty indicates to me that we’ve severely underestimated him.

Status
Not open for further replies.