Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even referring to that, he might very well take him on later, sure. But the fight wasn't directing us towards this route. I personally expected WsW to be out in a few chapters, not now. That is all. He is not 100% confirmed so we can't catalogue him that way yet I guess.
Yes of course, we don't know for sure whether WsW is out or not, but that doesn't change the point.

:jay-he: I’m bored already
My guess for this chapter is that we will get something like this :

Chapter 404 Franky vs Fukuro

this is the ending of the chapter named for their fight.

Chapter 405

Fukuro get's back up. Whole chapter the fight continues between them and chapter ends

with them taunting eachother.

Chapter 406

They go back and forth for half of this chapter trying to land the final attack, and then finally

Whether this fight ends in One Chapter or two depends on if Oda is playing it like Pre TS or Post Timeskip.

I heavily think it'll be 2 chapters, so ending in the middle of next chapter, based on his X Vs Y format.

Think people are getting ahead of themselves, Who's Who hasn't used Rokuōgan yet. As someone on par with Lucci's talent, he must have it too imo.
they are using the fact that he was priorly a Cp9 member and presupposing the fact that he hasn't grown which is hysterical...

also saying assuming that Cp9 techniques are inferior to Cp0's when they both use the same technique and what matters is your mastery and strength whilst using them

baseless arguments.

My guess for this chapter is that we will get something like this :

Chapter 404 Franky vs Fukuro

this is the ending of the chapter named for their fight.

Chapter 405

Fukuro get's back up. Whole chapter more fights happens between them and chapter ends

with them taunting eachother.

Chapter 406

They go back and forth for half of this chapter trying to land the final attack, and then finally

This is literally how every CP9 fight played out and how every thriller bark fight was. Also, Zoro Vs Pica was very much this.

If Oda was ending the fight here, I believe we'd have seen "Sun God" or "Member of the Tobibroppo, Who's Who" as a chapter title.

This means, 1019 fight ends 1021 Sasaki goes down. 1023 Black Maria's toast. 1024. Jack/Peros/Fuku/Hawkins (none are fighting straw hats, predict it could be like Kanjuro), 1026 Queen - (Sanji Vs Queen, Stealth Black), 1028 - King (Zoro Vs King, Black Blade), by - 1036 - Yonko defeated. Wano saved.

Alternatively, he could go with one chapter for everyone not named Luffy Zoro or Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.