Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
So quickly... Jinbe started the fight way before rooftop fight happened. And don't come up with his fodder crew as Franky had the same problem as well.
I meant that I thought it was weird that he defeated the hybrid form in just 2 chapters (he took much longer against the base form).

I dunno why people expect that the fights will be any longer for everyone. Oda doesn't give a damn about showing the fights mich outside the main one aka against Kaidou. I can see next chapter Jimbe saying something and that's it. We will see the next fight with a KO panel as well and that's it for it as well.
Post automatically merged:

I meant that I thought it was weird that he defeated the hybrid form in just 2 chapters (he took much longer against the base form).
See my post. Oda won't dedicate 2 or 3 chapters at his current pace and story telling.

Reread Dressrosa. People think the fights have been longer... Bit they totally haven't besides Luffy vs Doflamingo

H

humanbeing

Akainu did, Aokiji I doubt. In OP the one that wins gets stronger because his will gets stronger as well.

Jinbe had no reason to grow after fighting Ace. Being a straw hat is different because the PK voyage makes you stronger. It's just a special thing
he for sure wanted always to get strong for Luffy since 2 years. he decided to join Luffy since then it is not just because Luffy asked him.

Ulti was able to getting back up after getting hit by a combination from a yonko so I expect ww to at least do the same here. Both of them are ancient zoan with ww have superior portrayal compared to Ulti. But if he can't then Ulti are definitely proven to be very strong and really underrated.

Theres no way WsW totally out.
Agree, we love to see another 1-2chapters of fighting. Would mean also that Oda care for each flyer and giving them long good battles.
But we need to wait for the chapter, seeing how much both hit each other and overall the whole situation.
So far im really happy with the battle so far, it give me the old pre ts battle shema with great Choreography and background story, I feel disappointed for the other post ts battles, but this feel to fresh and good and I hope Oda keep continue that, he shouldn´t rush and keep focus on the battles.

Let say WsW is not down, then I can see this shema for each battles.
Flyers:
3-4chapters of fighting(old style like Alabasta/Enies Lobby)

Calamity
5-6Chapters of fighting

Kaido
Already had over 10chapters of fighting and he keep going to get more and more.

Agree, we love to see another 1-2chapters of fighting. Would mean also that Oda care for each flyer and giving them long good battles.
But we need to wait for the chapter, seeing how much both hit each other and overall the whole situation.
So far im really happy with the battle so far, it give me the old pre ts battle shema with great Choreography and background story, I feel disappointed for the other post ts battles, but this feel to fresh and good and I hope Oda keep continue that, he shouldn´t rush and keep focus on the battles.

Let say WsW is not down, then I can see this shema for each battles.
Flyers:
3-4chapters of fighting(old style like Alabasta/Enies Lobby)

Calamity
5-6Chapters of fighting

Kaido
Already had over 10chapters of fighting and he keep going to get more and more.
Pre TS was 10 years ago guys.

I think this is the potential problem with jinbe vs who's Who.

If jinbe wins here that just looks bad
But if who's who keeps coming back after taking these hits then it's another repeat of Ulti.

H

humanbeing

What a bullshit bro.

They are directly opposing the World Government.

Smart pirates never try shit with WG.

Their bounties should be even overboard just for the fact they oppose WG.
even though they gave Sabo 602 bln it was clear that he is really strong even before he ate the DF. even Oda showed his superiority in armament haki.

Fuck you Tama

F U C K YOU
Badmouthing Oda's characters and still waiting for the release of the next chapter is like licking the vagina and badmouthing the sperm erupting from vagina after licking the vagina...if you hate Tama so much you can skip wano arc because Tama is MVP in the current chapters and she will have important role till the end of wano arc or may be in the whole series...as for wano arc Oda didn't introduce Tama just to make chapters lengthy...1st she was saved by her own ability and Luffy and called him big bro took her home fed him rice which she used to have once a year at her birthday eventhough she was hungry and drank the polluted water to get rid of hunger and even revealed her relationship with ace and all till now...do you think this was all to make chapter longer if you think so you are an idiot

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I dunno why people expect that the fights will be any longer for everyone. Oda doesn't give a damn about showing the fights mich outside the main one aka against Kaidou. I can see next chapter Jimbe saying something and that's it. We will see the next fight with a KO panel as well and that's it for it as well.
Post automatically merged:

See my post. Oda won't dedicate 2 or 3 chapters at his current pace and story telling.

Reread Dressrosa. People think the fights have been longer... Bit they totally haven't besides Luffy vs Doflamingo
I mean off-screen fights but yeah, you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.