Status
Not open for further replies.
Wano will never end if each enemy is defeated in more than two chapters.
The fight should'nt be seen in terms of length or chapters, but in terms of hits.
So far every fight in the new world was not really a fight, like the "fights" on fishman island or dressrosa which all ended in one blow and a named attack.
For the case of jimbei vs who's who we are clearly on something close to the fights of pre-timeskip and more satisfying with more than 10 hits between the opponents. We should already be satisfied if robin gets this kind of fight with a special technique ( it would be the second robin's fight in the whole work ) it will be a great victory for the op fans

Wano will never end if each enemy is defeated in more than two chapters.
The fight should'nt be seen in terms of length or chapters, but in terms of hits.
So far every fight in the new world was not really a fight, like the "fights" on fishman island or dressrosa which all ended in one blow and a named attack.
For the case of jimbei vs who's who we are clearly on something close to the fights of pre-timeskip and more satisfying with more than 10 hits between the opponents. We should already be satisfied if robin gets this kind of fight with a special technique ( it would be the second robin's fight in the whole work ) it will be a great victory for the op fans
Yeah people have crazy expectations for this arc. We’re already in the final stretch we’re not getting multiple chapter fights for everyone.

H

humanbeing

Jinbe is really stron, can tank attacks and has strong attacks. After Who's-Who said that he will be serious , compared himself with Rob Lucci and made it clear that is personal for him. I just expected him to hold longer. :D I know Oda might get rid of him so soon but let us just wait and see how the fight looked like.

Wearing a cape = not fighting seriously. Check Zoro vs Killer
Wtf bs is this, Luffy had his cape yet fought seriously in all out modes, wtf you smoking dude?
:suresure:

And for Jinbe, he had his cape against Bm and Akainu on:

Jinbe had even in his time where he almost get killed his cape on, wtf are you talking really?
I see many arguments of you in the past, this is probably one of the worst with you ever use xD.

I asked you where your extreme diff match was
How the fuck I should know it bro, you quote me saying this:
where is your extreme diff fight!
We literally have no picture, don´t know if the fight end, where I and you should know how the battle end, how both looking in this chapter, we have basically nothing. So why you quote me?

I dunno why people expect that the fights will be any longer for everyone. Oda doesn't give a damn about showing the fights mich outside the main one aka against Kaidou. I can see next chapter Jimbe saying something and that's it. We will see the next fight with a KO panel as well and that's it for it as well.
Post automatically merged:

See my post. Oda won't dedicate 2 or 3 chapters at his current pace and story telling.

Reread Dressrosa. People think the fights have been longer... Bit they totally haven't besides Luffy vs Doflamingo
Huh how is that not giving a damn. 2 chapters is the normal length of none Luffy fights and this fight really dtsrted last chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.