Status
Not open for further replies.
if that is the case the Who's-who is still not done :D it is not like he will just sit and and drink :D
and Zoro helped against Kaido and i am sure he will defeat King himself. so if Jinbe go and helps Law then it will not do any harm he has a story with BM and Kid and Law seem to think very high of him.
Post automatically merged:

more or less yes :D he got to know Sanji only for three chapters :D
Dude the arc is reaching its climax. Momo will probably fly Luffy over in the next 10 chapters. Jinbe will find something to do

While it is not surprising at all that a Warlord is handling with ease someone like WsW, it has also been highlighted several times that Ancient Zoans dont go down easily. While Jinbe is undoubtedly a class above his opponent, WsW going down first time and staying down would be weird.
Maybe Oda wants Jinbe to relax and lower his guard so WsW can catch him off guard with a Rokuogan which could significantly damage Jinbe and make it into a harder fight. We will see soon enough but Jinbe is undoubtedly stronger by a significant margin.
Yeah that is completely fair. Obviously Land Jinbei is far above YC4 level but some people @playa4321 just can't accept that.

Anyway, I wonder who won the biting contest between Jinbei and WW.
Looking at the attack names, the fight will look really good

Don't cry just because your headcanon of YC4 Jinbei fighting extreme diff with WW didn't come true:suresure:
How? I didn't say anything you quote me out of reason with extrem diff shit even though we don't see the chapter yet, I mean after the chapter would be out and WsW is clearly down with the next chapter, hell quote me and accept my L but right now where we don't even have a page or know how the fight end?

:suresure: Cmon at least this is something where you could wait.

How? I didn't say anything you quote me out of reason with extrem diff shit even though we don't see the chapter yet, I mean after the chapter would be out and WsW is clearly down with the next chapter, hell quote me and accept my L but right now where we don't even have a page or know how the fight end?

:suresure: Cmon at least this is something where you could wait.
Did you say Jinbei is YC4 or not? And you said WW is also YC4....so what do you expect?

Yeah we waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.