Status
Not open for further replies.
that will not happen if Jinbe really finished Who's-Who off then he can defeat Jack too since he is a Fishman or go help Kid and Law since they will really have tough time against BM.
Jinbe is not fighting someone else. Straw Hats usually get one fight per arc and move onto other things

H

humanbeing

Well seeing how Jinbe strong is justify the reactions of Law and Kid and why the Sengoku tried his best to keep him as a warlord. and we can now say for sure that Hancock should be really strong.

Yeah people have crazy expectations for this arc. We’re already in the final stretch we’re not getting multiple chapter fights for everyone.
oda can't make jimbei vs who's who last forever because they are'nt favorite characters and it doesn't excite many people. You just have to look at the reactions on this thread to understand it
We can hope for more for the fights of sanji and zoro against the calamities.

H

humanbeing

Jinbe is not fighting someone else. Straw Hats usually get one fight per arc and move onto other things
if that is the case the Who's-who is still not done :D it is not like he will just sit and and drink :D
and Zoro helped against Kaido and i am sure he will defeat King himself. so if Jinbe go and helps Law then it will not do any harm he has a story with BM and Kid and Law seem to think very high of him.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji Vs Jabura was 2 chapters right?
more or less yes :D he got to know Sanji only for three chapters :D

Wtf bs is this, Luffy had his cape yet fought seriously in all out modes, wtf you smoking dude?
:suresure:

And for Jinbe, he had his cape against Bm and Akainu on:

Jinbe had even in his time where he almost get killed his cape on, wtf are you talking really?
I see many arguments of you in the past, this is probably one of the worst with you ever use xD.

How the fuck I should know it bro, you quote me saying this:

We literally have no picture, don´t know if the fight end, where I and you should know how the battle end, how both looking in this chapter, we have basically nothing. So why you quote me?
Don't cry just because your headcanon of YC4 Jinbei fighting extreme diff with WW didn't come true:suresure:

Inu is fighting Jack 1v1 without Sulong.
Izo is a scabbard that didn’t go forward and spent 20 years waiting just like Inu.

Izo having a 500 million bounty indicates to me that we’ve severely underestimated him.
Inu is strong, no doubts about it. Even with Nekomamushi or perhaps 51/49. Izo on the other hand has not shown enough during either the paramount war or the fight against Kaido. By what little feats and panels we have seen I'd have

1 Whitebeard
---
2 Oden
3 Marco
4 Ace
---
5 Jozu
6 Vista
7 Thatch
---
8 Rakuyo
9 Fossa
10 Blenheim
---
11-18 Izo and the other 7

Jinbei around 4-7
Inu around 7-10

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
While it is not surprising at all that a Warlord is handling with ease someone like WsW, it has also been highlighted several times that Ancient Zoans dont go down easily. While Jinbe is undoubtedly a class above his opponent, WsW going down first time and staying down would be weird.
Maybe Oda wants Jinbe to relax and lower his guard so WsW can catch him off guard with a Rokuogan which could significantly damage Jinbe and make it into a harder fight. We will see soon enough but Jinbe is undoubtedly stronger by a significant margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.