China's Top-10 All Time Generals

Who stands at the top of all generals in China's history?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
yes but in reality a single copy version of Gakuki bested Riboku ...
What lol? Riboku defeated Gekishin overwhelmingly. Renpa even described Riboku’s defeat of Gekishin (and Ouki) as “overwhelming”

if Gakuki himself was there Riboku would've been dead
btw
Headcanon. You are literally arguing against both Renpa and Ouki who place Riboku above Gakuki.

Gakuki won his Coalition war
Riboku lost
Riboku faced Qin, Gakuki was fortunate to have only faced Qi. And yeah I’m putting Coalition Qin above Qi at that time. Qin had ridiculously strong generals during the Coalition War, and Ei Sei who Shoubunkun was already placing above King Sho himself.

Gakuki is goat of this era and story gave him that hype. arguing with this is like arguing with Kong Ming.
you know me .... I have a lot of self esteem but not enough to argue with fucking Kong Ming
Nobody in Kingdon thinks Gakuki is above Riboku. Not Renpa, not Ouki, not a single soul has ever placed Gakuki above Riboku while two of the most credible sources in history have said the exact opposite.

Gakuki with highest numbers , best achievements , greatest title and that SS factor beats anyone
Weren’t we just talking yesterday about how Kingdom stats are bullshit? Lol

And Riboku “overwhelmingly crushed” both Ouki and Gekishin. Renpa’s words. Gakuki’s feats do not compare to that.

Gaku Ki ALONE was equivalent to Qin's Six Great Generals
Noooooo bro wtf lmfao. This is the jankest Kingdom interpretation I’ve ever seen. Hara said that Gakuki was Qin 6 level in talent. He outright said that Gakuki is not above any of the Qin 6 or Zhao 3.

What lol? Riboku defeated Gekishin overwhelmingly. Renpa even described Riboku’s defeat of Gekishin (and Ouki) as “overwhelming”
cause Gekishin charged like a blind monkey ... it won't changed the fact Gekishin saw through Riboku strategy
Gaku Ki would done the same but much faster and wouldn't fall in to an easy trap

Headcanon. You are literally arguing against both Renpa and Ouki who place Riboku above Gakuki.
never said that ... you are reading too much. no alive man compared him with with Gakuki ever

Riboku faced Qin, Gakuki was fortunate to have only faced Qi. And yeah I’m putting Coalition Qin above Qi at that time. Qin had ridiculously strong generals during the Coalition War, and Ei Sei who Shoubunkun was already placing above King Sho himself.
Qi was stronger than Qin as well

Gaku Ki saved an also dead king and destroyed Qi ... this was one of the greatest achivements in china history
and 2nd Coalition army was STRONGER than Qin ... yet they lost

it's shameful for Riboku

Nobody in Kingdon thinks Gakuki is above Riboku. Not Renpa, not Ouki, not a single soul has ever placed Gakuki above Riboku while two of the most credible sources in history have said the exact opposite.
no single man in kingdom ever compared Gakuki TO Riboku
Riboku was at best highest geneal of Zhao
while
Gakuki ~ top 3 general of Zho ~ top 6 of Qin

Weren’t we just talking yesterday about how Kingdom stats are bullshit? Lol
when Hara give him THE HIGHEST number it means he wanted him to stand HIGHEST
I can't care about "detailes" of that numbers
but Hara giving Gakuki highest number means even He hold Gakuki as highest ...

And Riboku “overwhelmingly crushed” both Ouki and Gekishin. Renpa’s words. Gakuki’s feats do not compare to that.
Riboku beat Ouki thanks to having far more solders
Riboku beat Gekishin thanks to Hou Ken and Gekishin recklessness

this feats are JOKE compare to Gakuki saving Yi from edge of destruction and destroy Qi itself

Noooooo bro wtf lmfao. This is the jankest Kingdom interpretation I’ve ever seen. Hara said that Gakuki was Qin 6 level in talent. He outright said that Gakuki is not above any of the Qin 6 or Zhao 3.

Gaku Ki was said to be eastern China's equivalent to Qin's Six Great Generals in the west and Zhao's Three Great Heavens in central China. It is said that he kept the balance of power across China alone.

this is as clear as it can get ... Gaku Ki alone was equivalent to all 6 generals of Qin
that's why he was the Militarily God

Gaku Ki is a goat in China HISTORY
rest of this generals are barely a big deal in their own era

Gakuki the SS general > anyone

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
We can discuss about stats and yeah there is a lot to discuss about them

But Gaku ki being separated from the rest with an SS class of experience is not meaningless. Obviously Hara is sometimes making wild numbers to give his thought but all stats are not completely void : Houken 100 to highlight his martial art power, Riboku 100 intelligence to highlight that he is peak smart etc.

Also Tou going from A to S in experience also tells us that he is now a great general that he entered in a new dimension

So all stats are not to throw out of the window

The fact that he singled out Gaku ki that way giving him SS rank in experience is tellin, Hara clearly wanted the guy to be viewed as a monster and different.

We can discuss about stats and yeah there is a lot to discuss about them

But Gaku ki being separated from the rest with an SS class of experience is not meaningless. Obviously Hara is sometimes making wild numbers to give his thought but all stats are not completely void : Houken 100 to highlight his martial art power, Riboku 100 intelligence to highlight that he is peak smart etc.

Also Tou going from A to S in experience also tells us that he is now a great general that he entered in a new dimension

So all stats are not to throw out of the window

The fact that he singled out Gaku ki that way giving him SS rank in experience is tellin, Hara clearly wanted the guy to be viewed as a monster and different.
=> highest stats
=> +100 great general factor
=> SS rank
=> greatest achievements
=> equivalent to Qin's Six Great Generals in the west and Zhao's Three Great Heavens
=> Military God of China
=> Hailed by Kong Ming Himself as greatest general of china history (top 2)

everything about this man is simply off chart ... Gaku Ki being no.1 is not even debatable ...

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
cause Gekishin charged like a blind monkey ... it won't changed the fact Gekishin saw through Riboku strategy
Gaku Ki would done the same but much faster and wouldn't fall in to an easy trap
But didn’t Gekishin learn his exact style of warfare from Gakuki? Lol

You say Gakuki would do something different when Gekishin’s entire claim to fame was that he was imitating Gakuki directly? Lmfao

never said that ... you are reading too much. no alive man compared him with with Gakuki ever
Do you know what the word “unprecedented” means Red?

Qi was stronger than Qin as well

Gaku Ki saved an also dead king and destroyed Qi ... this was one of the greatest achivements in china history
and 2nd Coalition army was STRONGER than Qin ... yet they lost
Gakuki took a stronger army to face Qi and succeeded, not sure why that’s such a huge feat.

He also repelled a Qi invasion, but Qin has repelled Chu invasions before, and so have other states lol. So that’s not an unprecedented feat either.

Slaying one of the Qin 6 overwhelmingly? Riboku did that, and no one else did. Slaying Gekishin who was like Gakuki light overwhelmingly? Yep again. Nobody else did that shit before either.

Gakuki ~ top 3 general of Zho ~ top 6 of Qin
I think only you could perpetuate a claim so ridiculous Red lol. Riboku stated that Gekishin might be able to be a Great Heaven if he fought for Zhao, and this guy copied Gakuki lol.

when Hara give him THE HIGHEST number it means he wanted him to stand HIGHEST
I can't care about "detailes" of that numbers
but Hara giving Gakuki highest number means even He hold Gakuki as highest ...
Duke Hyou has lower total stats than Mougou, but if it came to war, Duke Hyou would roll over Mougou.

Gaku Ki was said to be eastern China's equivalent to Qin's Six Great Generals in the west and Zhao's Three Great Heavens in central China. It is said that he kept the balance of power across China alone.
Gakuki did this in an era where he had no competition lol. There were no other Generals on his level. He couldn’t have claimed this during the days of the Qin 6 and Zhao 3.

Last edited:
I m pretty sure Renpa total number is as high as Gaku ki
yes but he don't have 100 GGF ... and he is S tier
Post automatically merged:

You say Gakuki would do something different when Gekishin’s entire claim to fame was that he was imitating Gakuki directly? Lmfao
Gekishin could copy his methods it don't means he is Gakuki ....

yes ... a statement base on nothing ... Rebuki feats can't even be compared to Gakuki

Gakuki took a stronger army to face Qi and succeeded, not sure why that’s such a huge feat.
and Qi was stronger if not much stronger than Qin so it makes things equal

He also repelled a Qi invasion, but Qin has repelled Chu invasions before lol. So that’s not an unprecedented feat either.
lol ... mate Yi was almost gone when Gakuki saved it

Slaying one of the Qin 6 overwhelmingly? Riboku did that, and no one else did. Slaying Gekishin who was like Gakuki light overwhelmingly? Yep again. Nobody else did that shit before either.
defeating Ouki was overrated ... Riboku won thanks to being unknown
and defeating Gekishin is not an off chart feat

I think only you could perpetuate a claim so ridiculous Red lol. Riboku stated that Gekishin might be able to be a Great Heaven if he fought for Zhao, and this guy copied Gakuki lol.
dude ... Gakuki himself implied copying him won't make Gekishin as good as him ....
you think Gekishin ~ Gakuki?!

Duke Hyou has lower total stats than Mougou, but if it came to war, Duke Hyou would roll over Mougou.
having THE HIGHEST stats means something ...

Gakuki did this in an era where he had no competition lol. There were no other Generals on his level. He couldn’t have claimed this during the days of the Qin 6 and Zhao 3.
this is not his claim ... this is Hara's

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
yes but he don't have 100 GGF
Just checked the wiki in the first stat Renpa had the 100 GGF

You say Gakuki would do something different when Gekishin’s entire claim to fame was that he was imitating Gakuki directly? Lmfa
Gekishin is not Gaku Ki

He can copy all he wants but he is not at Gaku ki level

The guy was beaten the first battle he was introduced, was called a fraud by Houken, his stats are not at Gaku Ki level, his experience only A tier, and the portrayal difference and achievements is huge.

Gaku Ki would have never been treated like that in the story

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Gekishin could copy his methods it don't means he is Gakuki ....
That’s not the point, you said Gakuki would’ve done something different, but Gekishin learned war by observing Gakuki. If Gakuki would’ve done something different, the Gekishin would have as well but he didn’t, he was overwhelmingly defeated by Riboku.

yes ... a statement base on nothing
Dude you are literally arguing against two of the greatest military minds in Kingdom history, with virtually nothing to support your viewpoint.

Rebuki feats can't even be compared to Gakuki
Riboku’s feats are straight up superior and I’ve already explained why.

and Qi was stronger if not much stronger than Qin so it makes things equal
You know, you said yesterday that you remember Kingdom better than I do, but I don’t think you remember much of what you actually read. You binged the series so quickly that there’s no way you absorbed some of the minute details that I did during my six month initial read through of Kingdom.

Riboku straight up said that current Qin and Chu are in the same tier of strength during his meeting with Ryofui. Current Chu is stronger than Qi from 40 years ago.

He also repelled a Qi invasion, but Qin has repelled Chu invasions before, and so have other states lol. So that’s not an unprecedented feat either.

Obtaining knowledge and being able to actually use it in practice are 2 different matters entirely

stop with this Gekishin ~ Gaku Ki none sense mate

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Obtaining knowledge and being able to actually use it in practice are 2 different matters entirely

stop with this Gekishin ~ Gaku Ki none sense mate
Okay, so let’s reverse engineer Gakuki vs Riboku based on stats, since this is reliable to you.

Gakuki has a lower intelligence stat than Riboku, therefore Riboku dances circles around him intellectually. Riboku tries to hide his HQ from Gakuki to make Gakuki think that he is scared of a direct attack. Gakuki completely takes the bait since he does not have IQ on Riboku’s level, completely unaware that Riboku hiding his HQ is an intentional bait to force a direct charge from Gakuki.

So Gakuki charges in blindly, as we know he would do since someone who learned warfare solely by observing Gakuki deemed this was the best tactic, and then Gakuki gets completely annihilated by Houken as their strength stats are not even comparable.

Riboku gets credit for overwhelmingly crushing Gakuki.

Gakuki’s leadership stat is higher, which may mean his men fight with more vigor and resolve, but ultimately this doesn’t stop Gakuki getting mentally worked by Riboku and completely stomped by Houken.

Thank you Kingdom stats for making my job easy I guess lol.

That’s not the point, you said Gakuki would’ve done something different, but Gekishin learned war by observing Gakuki. If Gakuki would’ve done something different, the Gekishin would have as well but he didn’t, he was overwhelmingly defeated by Riboku.

I already neg diffed this claim of yours .... Gakuki himself is saying he can copy my knowledge but he can't use them like I do

Dude you are literally arguing against two of the greatest military minds in Kingdom history, with virtually nothing to support your viewpoint.
and you are arguing with Kong Ming ... smartest man in china history

Riboku’s feats are straight up superior and I’ve already explained why.
Riboku was a great loser ... he lost his 2 most important wars ... while lost 2 small battel ... you call that superior
lol
You know, you said yesterday that you remember Kingdom better than I do, but I don’t think you remember much of what you actually read. You binged the series so quickly that there’s no way you absorbed some of the minute details that I did during my six month initial read through of Kingdom.

Riboku straight up said that current Qin and Chu are in the same tier of strength during his meeting with Ryofui. Current Chu is stronger than Qi from 40 years ago.
and I remember Qi being called "super state" 40 years ago

Okay, so let’s reverse engineer Gakuki vs Riboku based on stats, since this is reliable to you.

Gakuki has a lower intelligence stat than Riboku, therefore Riboku dances circles around him intellectually. Riboku tries to hide his HQ from Gakuki to make Gakuki think that he is scared of a direct attack. Gakuki completely takes the bait since he does not have IQ on Riboku’s level, completely unaware that Riboku hiding his HQ is an intentional bait to force a direct charge from Gakuki.

So Gakuki charges in blindly, as we know he would do since someone who learned warfare solely by observing Gakuki deemed this was the best tactic, and then Gakuki gets completely annihilated by Houken as their strength stats are not even comparable.

Gakuki’s leadership stat is higher, which may mean his men fight with more vigor and resolve, but ultimately this doesn’t stop Gakuki getting mentally worked by Riboku and completely stomped by Houken.

lol ... are you actully trying to tell me "what would Gakuki do"?

Lee .... when you've become an strategist ... lol

you have absolutely NO IDEA what Gakuki would've done

all we know is that a failed version of Gakuki could have stood equally to Riboku (share the same rank)

as I said

=> highest stats
=> SS rank
=> greatest achievements
=> equivalent to Qin's Six Great Generals in the west and Zhao's Three Great Heavens
=> Military God of China
=> Hailed by Kong Ming Himself as greatest general of china history (top 2)

the evidences for Gaku Ki being no.1 is outstanding ... don't compare a God to a failure

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I already neg diffed this claim of yours .... Gakuki himself is saying he can copy my knowledge but he can't use them like I do
The panel you posted reinforces the point I’m making lol. Gakuki would get crushed by Riboku as we know thanks to Gekishin that his tactics are trash in the modern era.

and you are arguing with Kong Ming ... smartest man in china history
Who has never even appeared or been mentioned within Kingdom.

The real life Ouki was pretty much a chump but within Kingdom, he is one of the greatest generals ever. Hara isn’t translating Chinese history here 100% dude. This is historical fiction.

Riboku was a great loser ... he lost his 2 most important wars ... while lost 2 small battel ... you call that superior
lol
Riboku overwhelmingly crushed a greater general than Gakuki had ever laid eyes on.

and I remember Qi being called "super state" 40 years ago
I remember Qin being directly compared to a stronger superstate by the highest IQ of all time.

you have absolutely NO IDEA what would no idea what would Gakuki done
I do actually because Gekishin literally uses his exact tactics. Which resulted in Riboku crushing him.

This belongs to Renpa actually, who stated that Riboku was above him, and was also ranked beneath Riboku by Gyou’Un.

Several other characters have had “100” bonus stats, including Ouki in “Charisma” and Ousen in “Dark Ambition”. Both of whom are inferior Generals to Riboku.

the evidences for Gaku Ki being no.1 is outstanding ... don't compare a God to a failure
I wouldn’t, it’s just that the failure is literally using Gakuki’s exact tactics and methods of warfare and still got mollywhopped by Riboku.

1. Ousen
  2. Riboku
  3. Gakuki
  4. Hakuki
  5. Ouki
  6. Renpa
  7. Moubu
  8. Kanmei
  9. Kanki
  10. Tou
Shouheikun not included cause he not a General. Same for those we havent seen yet like Kouen.

Where is Man’U?
(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
Definitely Top 3 in 1v1 fights. But idk about overall as a General. Perhaps 10th instead Tou, but I wouldnt tend to do that.

Why is Riboku vs Gakuki even a debate if Gyou'un, someone who lived to actively see both, said this:

Who has never even appeared or been mentioned within Kingdom.
Kong Ming comment GOT MENTIONED in Kingdom manga ...
so Hara didn't ignore this
this is a history story after all

debating with Kong Ming opinion? sorry man ... I don't DARE ... and here's the thing Kong Ming said "I am COMPRABLE" to Gakuki
and Gakuki from Kingdom have same feats as real life Yue Yi
that's madness to me ... I don't believe the hype

sure my main reason for Gakuki is history ... but I have ZERO reason to think Hara didn't do his research about the goat

and no Renpa have equal stats with Gauki but Renpa don't have SS ranks ...
therefore even Hara himself considered Gakuki as highest man

I have history and Hara here ... you can't ignore them both

p.s
as I said ... don't even bother Lee ...
Kong Ming and Hara > my own opinion ... I CAN'T change my mind

let's talk about something else :goyea: