Status
Not open for further replies.
How backed up is this assumption/statement:

The fact that a main SH fight is ending while Zoro vs King hasn’t even started is evidence that Zoro vs King isn’t happening.
I honestly don't mind if Zoro is not gonna fight King. Because it means he's gonna go back up and fight Kaidou. Oda didn't pull a magic senzu bean out of his ass for Zoro to fight Orochi/Jack/some fodders.

Sanji x Jabura - Chapter 414 and finished in the end of 415
Zoro x Kaku - Chapter 416 and the fight finished in the end of 417
Zoro x Pica - chapter 777 ended in the next one as well.

And there are many more other examples that I can't remember out of my head.
Luffy vs Katakuri chapter number > all series zoro and sanji fights chapter number.d

Jinbe vs WW seems to be a balanced fight, with both of them using their martial arts and their main attacks, even though Jinbe managed to land an attack at the end, do you really think WW was defeated? lol do these people read OP?

Jinbe is not YC lvl.
YC level characters can dominate a fight against a tobiroppo
Unless WsW is YC lvl

By Post Timeskip Minor Antagonists standards Who's Who has a great Moveset as Most Minor Antagonists have had 3 named attacks anyways

But as a Former CP9 Member who apparently rivals Lucci, him not unlocking Advanced Abilities in anything other than Shigan is disappointing.

Based on text spoilers?

He uses multiple attacks this chapter, you just haven't seen it yet.
4 of them are repeat moves. 1 is geppou. 1 is soru again. One is Lucci's Shigan Madara. 1 was used last week already (the move Jinbe dodged). Only one move is actually new and it doesn't sound like WsW's strongest technique, just another variation of what he's using already

Status
Not open for further replies.