Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember king flying without his DF powers? Do you have any panels showing otherwise???
I mean thats how he broke sanji's leg when he was sneaking momo away. I think there were background scenes where he is coming down from higher space he uses his wings. when he attacked Marco with sword...he flew and attacked(I remember how stupid it was)

4 of them are repeat moves. 1 is geppou. 1 is soru again. One is Lucci's Shigan Madara. 1 was used last week already (the move Jinbe dodged). Only one move is actually new and it doesn't sound like WsW's strongest technique, just another variation of what he's using already
Who's Who fight style is based on the Rokushiki, and he's displayed mastery over all 6 so far.

He might have one ultra attack left which we will see next chapter.

Seriously, this is what people don't get. Literally every move WsW uses this chapter is either really basic (Geppou, Soru), has been used casually by Lucci (Shigan Madara), or used by WsW already (Gagan or Fang Gun). The only new move is Kibasen, and to me it doesn't sound like a lasting big move we usually get from a villainous opponent.

This is why I highly doubt he is down. A rival to Rob Lucci and Oda hasn't shown WsW remotely use enough techniques to justify that claim (seimei kikan, roku ou gan, his own ultimate techniques). Let alone the fact that he has barely shown off anything related to Haki. What we haven't seen is actual haki appied to Rokushiki (aside from what it's been retconned to).

I'd say have patience. I doubt he's actually down at all

Best one I've read so far about the sun God. I like this better than Luffy being the one.
If you think about it, Enel had that image of being a "God" because of his Goro Goro no Mi.

Perhaps a long time ago people with Devil Fruits were treated as such, because the World didn't understand what the abilities were, or devils fruits weren't as common back then.

So it makes perfect sense that someone with the ability to manipulate and become fire would be viewed as a "Sun God."

This could all tie back to the Void Century, and makes even more sense when you think about it because the prison guard who spoke about it was mysteriously removed from his post, and we know the World Government wants to silence any and all information pertaining to the Void Century.

Seriously, this is what people don't get. Literally every move WsW uses this chapter is either really basic (Geppou, Soru), has been used casually by Lucci (Shigan Madara), or used by WsW already (Gagan or Fang Gun). The only mew move is Kibasen, and to me it doesn't sound like a lasting big move we usually get from a villainous opponent.
cry
winbei beat who s who :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.