Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

by the way i am absolute sure that we will have chapters vs for every strawhats , which makes me think either page one , Ulti will come back or the BM pirates will join soon.

Zoro will fight King for sure it is too obvious at the moment you can deny all you want , but that will not be what would take him down. he might have to help against BM afterwards. Kid and Law are strong but to be honest they are not on Luffy's level especially after his power up and coming power up to begin with. they didn't get koed yet so they don't have a huge power ups and if they get koed someone need to halt BM. King will be the perfect opponent for Zoro to show his swordsmanship and try his CoC power.
U said zoro gonna be fine tough wich is false
Zoro gonna experience hell again:steef:

I think about it like this:

- Classic resolution: Jinbe gets another full chapter (1019) for his fight. Either we see him victorious next chapter or in the beginning of 1020.

- Disappointing resolution: 1019 shows Jinbe won already. Which imo is lame because from this description it shows that Oda did not give WsW enough of a moveset to diffentiate himself from Lucci outside of 3 basic rokushiki moves.

- Unorthodox resolution: This can be due to a few things. It could be unorthodox because Oda decides to shift away from Jinbe's fight to focus on other fights, meaning it's not over yet. This was actually done with Franky vs Senor Pink. They were given a full chapter fight in 755, then given even more skirmishes until 775, where Franky got another full chapter to win.

- Super Unorthodox resolution: Jinbe vs WsW is just a pitstop to Jinbe vs Jack. Either Jinbe wins here or passes WsW off to Brook, which then allows him to fight Jack.

My guess is it's truly the first option. Oda tends to give enough satisfactory content when it comes strawhat fights (provided they actually get fights), but also gives the villain time to show off their powers. My "hope" is the last option because it allows Brook to have a decent 1v1 against a pretty unusual swordsman.
We share the same hope. But lets not expect too much :catcry:

Actually
Nami's fight was weirdly longer than Sanji Franky and Chopper's

WTF
because their fights haven't even concluded yet (except Chopper... if that was even a fight anyway.)

still though, would you really call this a fight too? it was all over the place and more like a hit and run chase. most of the damage wasn't even done by Nami herself.

Dude, you're actually a moron. This is Land Jinbe fighting WW and his entire crew, and as soon it went 1 v. 1, he won.

This is what happens when you lie to yourself over and over about fictional character strengths. Grow the fuck up and get over it. WW is being compared to Rob Lucci.
Grow up and get over it. Jinbe is having a balanced fight with WW, but landed an attack at the end of the chapter, nothing more than that.

Who's Who, a tobiroppo, who we've learned are far below the commanders. It must be painful for you to know that Jinbe has to be compared to Franky.

Every commander steps on Jinbe, even Jack and Cracker.

I think everyone agrees that it makes sense for them to keep getting back up. Page One did it, Ulti did it ( a lot ), Jack did it and even Kaido. So it makes sense for Who's Who to get up again.

However it'll the have the ulti effect. An endless showcase or the tobbi roppo getting beat up just to lose again.

& if oda is skipping majority of these fights and all we see is the end of them, even though we might get a panel of them getting up over and over again... it'll get boring rather quickly.

Imagine seeing Ulti get done in as much as she did, but now add that for the remaining tobbi roppo.
Ulti vs nami can’t be called a fight at this point. There’s no reason we shouldn’t see Jinbei struggle against a guy WsW level.

Status
Not open for further replies.