Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Even if Jinbe doesn't finish him off this chapter i expect him to finish him off soon. and seeing that makes me think Oda might have decided to put Robin in danger not because of BM, since i expect even Robin could defeat her alone but she has Brook on her side as well, but maybe because of CP-0. Robin was always the target of Cipher Pool. they might have orders regarding her. They might try to abduct or even kill her, especially when the realize that the alliance is winning here.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You think Oda is going to do WsW dirty like he did with Ulti and Page One?
I guess he might. Right now I can see a Jinbe v Jack occuring for example but also not necessarily. In all honesty I would love if the Scabbards finished the job with him, it would look like the more appropriate and accurate manga subplot ending to me.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Jinbe vs WW seems to be a balanced fight, with both of them using their martial arts and their main attacks, even though Jinbe managed to land an attack at the end, do you really think WW was defeated? lol do these people read OP?

Jinbe is not YC lvl.
YC level characters can dominate a fight against a tobiroppo
Looks like Oda might have broken what would of seemed logical till this moment.

In a certain sense it might be rather ok however, Jinbe has joined the crew and I guess Oda covets him to stand on a decent elite commander level.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yeah that makes sense. I hope Oda explains this via his race or so? King's design is so interesting and yet perplexing, there is a lot to be explained there. I don't want to get my hopes up too much though as I remember obsessing on Katakuri being connected to the Beast Pirates and even Kaido's son due to his outfit, sigh.

:goatasure::josad:

Imagine King takes off his mask and it's this guy?:

Or even this one?

Or even *dramatic drum roll* this one!?:

Or even this legend, the lurking legend?

:king::lulz:
I'm still looking forward those Doflamingo eyes as well.

Did Oda refuse to answer to whomever probably made him the question?

Jinbe vs WW seems to be a balanced fight, with both of them using their martial arts and their main attacks, even though Jinbe managed to land an attack at the end, do you really think WW was defeated? lol do these people read OP?

Jinbe is not YC lvl.
YC level characters can dominate a fight against a tobiroppo
Dude, you're actually a moron. This is Land Jinbe fighting WW and his entire crew, and as soon it went 1 v. 1, he won.

This is what happens when you lie to yourself over and over about fictional character strengths. Grow the fuck up and get over it. WW is being compared to Rob Lucci.

H

humanbeing

I guess he might. Right now I can see a Jinbe v Jack occuring for example but also not necessarily. In all honesty I would love if the Scabbards finished the job with him, it would look like the more appropriate and accurate manga subplot ending to me.
I just have the feeling that Oda is gonna put Robin in danger and he will make Jinbe her guard since he would have already defeated his opponent , a former CP9 member by the way and Jinbe knows for sure that Robin is targeted even he made hints about that already.

and back in Zou he hinted that many would be after her. ironically we have CP0 in Wano watching and observing everything. It is for sure not easy to capture Robin but she needs the help of her friends.

Will Sasaki's hybrid be revealed in the same chapter as Jack's?
Was Jabra compared to Lucci genius too though?
I could you don't want WsW to YC because of your Sanji agenda...
Unless he's hyping WsW as a YC..
Post automatically merged:

When Queen reveals Awakening, CoC and Future Sight, i will support your view..
First of all going hybrid in the same chapter don't mean shit i guess if sasaki goes hybrid in the same chapter with king they equal right? Dumb ass logic bro said hyping him to be yc whos who is mid rn he literally was fighting jinbei with his whole crew hasn't shown haki and he dosen't have no feats to put him over jack the only reason people are trying to hype him up like that is to downplay sanji and if you don't believe that then your brain dont work

Status
Not open for further replies.