Status
Not open for further replies.
Law no diffed a guy in Punk Hazard who is > Izo, a 510 million commander.
Kinemon isn´t>Izo, beeing the leader because of the 20years ago doesn´t make him stronger.
Or do you want me say Izo didn´t get any stronger since 20years like Ashura,Denjiro and Inu?
Law and Kid shit theiir pants by seeing how Jinbe join Luffy.
Doffy and Jinbe play around same lvl as I said before, between these four Shichibukai, the different aren´t large(Doffy,Kuma,Boa and Jinbe).

Sasaki is also a fishman (or merman!), but it seems Oda will be keeping both away from Jinbe.

As for this fight, I'd say a mid diff, but it's hard because WW crew got involved. This is still Land Jinbe though.
If Sasaki does end up as a merman, he could be the son of Kokoro which can tie to why Franky is fighting him.

Yeah, If the location of their battle was near water. Jinbei would had wash Who Who along with his crew with ease imo.

If the chapter ends or 1019 begins with Jinbe walking away from WsW's unconscious body, then its over. But only if that is the case. If it's just a big name move and we see WsW white eyed, it doesn't imply he's defeated. Here are some examples:

- Chapter 404: "Franky vs Fukuro"

- Chapter 405: "Power" literally is more of their fight, it does not end. Franky gets the longest fight at Enies Lobby outside of Luffy.

- Chapter 406: "Life Return" Few pages for Franky, some transition, rest for Chopper

Notice the difference between Fukuro being launched and being in the ground white eyed. The latter is a reaction to him being defeated.

- Chapter 414: "Sanji vs Jabra"

Example of no reaction from the villain

- Chapter 415: "Heat Up"

Example of Sanji using his best move against Jabra at the time, no reaction. This "could" support Jinbe winning, but this was after the vs chapter and Sanji's victory wasn't shown until 416:

Jabra and Sanji also had a satisfactory level of actions against each other to finish the fight.

Chapter 416: "Zoro vs Kaku"

Ends with a stare down

Chapter 417: "Asura"

Ends with his final move

But isn't shown he won until 418

These are just examples from Enies Lobby, but this case for Vs Chapters exists in other arcs, especially Thriller Bark and Punk Hazard. Virtually all of Luffy's fights end like this. Certain arcs, like DR, almost entirely lack Vs Chapters for the final battles. This was noted by the fact that most of the allies fighting were not strawhats, but the future strawhat fleet. Oda gave most members a signdicant moment and dedicated 1 chapter to each of them. Zoro and Franky still 2-3 dedicated chapters of fighting that arc. Franky had a big portion of his major fight in 755, then fought with Senor over 20 Chapters, THEN defeated him in another dedicated chapter in 775.

Tldr: There are way too many factors to determine if Jinbe is done with WsW, but chances are it's not over because:

- Most strawhat fights are at least 2 Chapters
- Vs Chapters usually do not end in a Victor, outside of the strict 1 chapter battles in Skypiea. Luffy's battles never follow this pattern either. He could have his vs chapter with the villain 10/20 Chapters before.
- WsW has barely shown off anything unique save for 3 moves, including this chapter. Everything else is typical rokushiki. He's also an ancient zoan who can recover immensely fast. Recall the 2 times Ulti recovered this arc already.
I never implied the fight is already over.
I agree with you guys that next chapter should also be about the fight... But I doubt it goes past that.
But who's who is definitely not down for now.

If the chapter ends or 1019 begins with Jinbe walking away from WsW's unconscious body, then its over. But only if that is the case. If it's just a big name move and we see WsW white eyed, it doesn't imply he's defeated. Here are some examples:

- Chapter 404: "Franky vs Fukuro"

- Chapter 405: "Power" literally is more of their fight, it does not end. Franky gets the longest fight at Enies Lobby outside of Luffy.

- Chapter 406: "Life Return" Few pages for Franky, some transition, rest for Chopper

Notice the difference between Fukuro being launched and being in the ground white eyed. The latter is a reaction to him being defeated.

- Chapter 414: "Sanji vs Jabra"

Example of no reaction from the villain

- Chapter 415: "Heat Up"

Example of Sanji using his best move against Jabra at the time, no reaction. This "could" support Jinbe winning, but this was after the vs chapter and Sanji's victory wasn't shown until 416:

Jabra and Sanji also had a satisfactory level of actions against each other to finish the fight.

Chapter 416: "Zoro vs Kaku"

Ends with a stare down

Chapter 417: "Asura"

Ends with his final move

But isn't shown he won until 418

These are just examples from Enies Lobby, but this case for Vs Chapters exists in other arcs, especially Thriller Bark and Punk Hazard. Virtually all of Luffy's fights end like this. Certain arcs, like DR, almost entirely lack Vs Chapters for the final battles. This was noted by the fact that most of the allies fighting were not strawhats, but the future strawhat fleet. Oda gave most members a signdicant moment and dedicated 1 chapter to each of them. Zoro and Franky still 2-3 dedicated chapters of fighting that arc. Franky had a big portion of his major fight in 755, then fought with Senor over 20 Chapters, THEN defeated him in another dedicated chapter in 775.

Tldr: There are way too many factors to determine if Jinbe is done with WsW, but chances are it's not over because:

- Most strawhat fights are at least 2 Chapters
- Vs Chapters usually do not end in a Victor, outside of the strict 1 chapter battles in Skypiea. Luffy's battles never follow this pattern either. He could have his vs chapter with the villain 10/20 Chapters before.
- WsW has barely shown off anything unique save for 3 moves, including this chapter. Everything else is typical rokushiki. He's also an ancient zoan who can recover immensely fast. Recall the 2 times Ulti recovered this arc already.
@TheAncientCenturion another easy win

I agree with you guys that next chapter should also be about the fight... But I doubt it goes past that.
Agree and the only reason why I can see that the fight take two chapters would the reason why also Franky get 4chapters with battle in Enies lobby, because it was his first on panel battle overall in the manga.
In case Franky is like Jinbe, both have their first fight overall in one piece, a legit onscreen battle.
So I wouldn´t be surprise if the battle continue until chapter 1020. In case Sasaki vs Franky and BM vs Robin+Brook probably only take 2-3chapters.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
you haven't said that your comment is stupid and that you are biased because of the common theme of this whole forum. If Sanji would beat Kaidou himself you still would say your shit
If he did that i would be forced to acknowledge him but its you guys who keep pretending he didnt lose to doffy vergo and king.
So the opposite also goes he could be beaten by a random nameless pleasure and you all would still say your shit

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Luffy being "1 shot" is the biggest plot nonsense of all. There is no reason a Future Sight user would not dodge a Thunder Bagua.

He dodged it in the roof, but not 923.
I guess Luffy got just overthrown by his emotions there, failed to recognize Kaidos real power, wasn’t focused enough. So if he would have been full concentrated and ready to fight, he should have been able to dodge.

I think about it like this:

- Classic resolution: Jinbe gets another full chapter (1019) for his fight. Either we see him victorious next chapter or in the beginning of 1020.

- Disappointing resolution: 1019 shows Jinbe won already. Which imo is lame because from this description it shows that Oda did not give WsW enough of a moveset to diffentiate himself from Lucci outside of 3 basic rokushiki moves.

- Unorthodox resolution: This can be due to a few things. It could be unorthodox because Oda decides to shift away from Jinbe's fight to focus on other fights, meaning it's not over yet. This was actually done with Franky vs Senor Pink. They were given a full chapter fight in 755, then given even more skirmishes until 775, where Franky got another full chapter to win.

- Super Unorthodox resolution: Jinbe vs WsW is just a pitstop to Jinbe vs Jack. Either Jinbe wins here or passes WsW off to Brook, which then allows him to fight Jack.

My guess is it's truly the first option. Oda tends to give enough satisfactory content when it comes strawhat fights (provided they actually get fights), but also gives the villain time to show off their powers. My "hope" is the last option because it allows Brook to have a decent 1v1 against a pretty unusual swordsman.

My guess is it's truly the first option. Oda tends to give enough satisfactory content when it comes strawhat fights (provided they actually get fights), but also gives the villain time to show off their powers. My "hope" is the last option because it allows Brook to have a decent 1v1 against a pretty unusual swordsman.
My issue is that Brook fighting Who's Who would feel like it's making Franky's Shogun not special. It's like Sanji and Zoro defeating a YC1 without the Raid Suit or Enma powerup

Unless if Brook and Robin gets a Powerup that's comparable to The Shogun it doesn't seem right for them to be around the same level as Shogun Franky as it would downgrade base Franky badly

My issue is that Brook fighting Who's Who would feel like it's making Franky's Shogun not special. It's like Sanji and Zoro defeating a YC1 without the Raid Suit or Enma powerup

Unless if Brook and Robin gets a Powerup that's comparable to The Shogun it doesn't seem right for them to be around the same level as Shogun Franky as it would downgrade base Franky badly
Chances are Franky gets out of Shogun Shogun fight anyway. We don't really know where that fight is going but I doubt Oda keeps Franky on the Shogun the entire time to fight Sasaki. I wouldn't be surprised if Sasaki damages or destroys it with his hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.