Status
Not open for further replies.
Grow up and get over it. Jinbe is having a balanced fight with WW, but landed an attack at the end of the chapter, nothing more than that.

Who's Who, a tobiroppo, who we've learned are far below the commanders. It must be painful for you to know that Jinbe has to be compared to Franky.

Every commander steps on Jinbe, even Jack and Cracker.
Were you one of those who were rooting for Sanji vs King, cause you seem to be fitting the profile..

Ulti vs nami can’t be called a fight at this point. There’s no reason we shouldn’t see Jinbei struggle against a guy WsW level.
it might be a bit too early to say this, but i think it's safe to say Who's Who is the strongest flying six/tobi roppo.

not only is he the oldest in group age, but has had prior combat experience training under WG, and he alongside Sasaki seem to be the only ones interested in getting a commander/all star spot under Kaido. he was pretty confident about fighting Jack and King for their spots too.

Jinbei is essentially fighting a commander (candidate) here.

because their fights haven't even concluded yet (except Chopper... if that was even a fight anyway.)

still though, would you really call this a fight too? it was all over the place and more like a hit and run chase. most of the damage wasn't even done by Nami herself.
This post shows how much damage it takes to put ancient zoan users down ; WW getting up next chapter :cheers:

H

humanbeing

U said zoro gonna be fine tough wich is false
Zoro gonna experience hell again:steef:
he will but not necessarily because of fighting King. he will fight more maybe not 1 vs 1 fights but some important fights , maybe will see him cut Orochi's last head too. the effects will come after everything already decided like in Thriller Bark and Alabasta , he will sleep for days after that. but expect Chopper to heal him properly and Sanji will cook dishes that he learned during the TS, that helps recovering.

Guess you're just on that sweet Sanji agenda then. Jinbei is YC3 no less, put some respect on the man.
Maybe it's while he in the water.

Out of the sea it might not even be Snack level

Oda could have done Jinbe by defeating a commander, but just a tobiroppo with random hype was enough.

Unlike WW, Oda made Snack a yonkou commander

And what do I like about Sanji have to do with my opinion?

only reason they were done dirty is because their opponents were from the SH weak trio. Oda had to force a way for them to win somehow.

Whos' Who opponent however is not weak. Jinbei is arguably top 3 in SH crew rn.
If that is the reason, then it should have never been set up as their fight to begin with.

Then again Ulti has Haki.
No other strawhat outside of Jinbe, sanji zoro and luffy are dealing with that.

Ulti vs nami can’t be called a fight at this point. There’s no reason we shouldn’t see Jinbei struggle against a guy WsW level.
I agree.

It was ultimately usopp vs page one and ulti.
Nami gets off screened & a cheap win even though she didn't earn/deserve it because as wasn't capable of even lasting that long.

We all want to see the strawhats struggle and overcome these fights with their own abilities.

Sadly, the lack of tension this so called war failed to establish is being shown in how these fights are ending.

Maybe it's while he in the water.

Out of the sea it might not even be Snack level

Oda could have done Jinbe by defeating a commander, but just a tobiroppo with random hype was enough.

Unlike WW, Oda made Snack a yonkou commander

And what do I like about Sanji have to do with my opinion?
No water bullcrap, a legit YC3

WsW can be YC3 level and still a Tobiroppo title, just like Ben Beckman is a YC1 but on a higher tier like Admiral level..

Status
Not open for further replies.