One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Episode 965 Black Charcoal Conspiracy

Toki who didn't know where she was born and aimed at Wano, her parents' home
The Whitebeard Pirates will not go to Wano for the time being, but Toki is safe to stay with oden for now.

I wonder why the oden doesn't know the existence or scale of the world government against the white beard that runs after the navy
And the white beard teaches Oden the existence of the government and Wano is not yet bound by the government

Momo Assistance is born between Oden and Toki in the second year after Oden leaves
Izo says that he should think about his family in the oden that has already been arranged.
Oden, who hasn't answered yet, refuses it and agrees that Toki is still okay

At this time, Whitebeard increased the number of sailors, so we decided to divide it into about 5 teams and leave the 2nd team to Oden
And after a while, Teach, who said he wanted me to ride because he was n’t going to be a child, joined the group
As I continued my adventure, I didn't want to go home without knowing how to stop oden.

On the other hand, in Wano, Sukiyaki was serious and wanted to succeed the next general to oden.
Orochi, who had previously hidden his surname as black charcoal, will act as a proxy

Orochi is a force to return to Oden because of the favor of Sukiyaki and Oden and the return of the former stigma of the black charcoal family
A grandfather who had been told that he died of hunger was actually killed by Kogetsu in the power dispute of five Daimyo families
Because of that, the name of Kurosai was tainted and he was lost in outcrop.
Orochi, who had been asked, has been preparing to become a general with the cooperation of Mr. Tsuji, and this time finally came with the death of Sukiyaki

On the other hand, I met the Roger Pirates who had defeated the Marines one day after leaving Oden
Roger who does n’t enjoy fighting with marines who are n’t in opposition to Garp and Sengoku
Considering to kill each other with white beard because his life is no longer long

Rough google translation

Sengoku Hype!
It seems like Roger doesnt like fighting Marines except Sengoku and Garp, those in higher position
@Admiral Lee Hung , @King7 @MarineHQ62
:steef::steef:
Sengoku was praised by the strongest pirate back then, so much for Sengoku beeing weaker then the Yonkous in his prime Lmao.
My boy Sengoku was a monster too, but Roger didn't praise though Zephry,Kong and the other Admiral, probably because he never fought them in first place?

Either way it seems like Oda building up the whole event about Roger vs Whitebeard who could start already in next chapter. I look forward to see these panels!!

RIP to those who thought Scopper Gabon would one day be relevant, even kid Shanks seems to be more important to the Roger Pirates than he is. Lol
Pretty sure that Oda just gave Shanks and Crocus more focus in that panel because most readers don’t even know who Gaban is considering that he’s had a limited amount of appearances and wasn’t even named in the manga.

In that panel we can see Roger, Rayleigh, Gaban, and a fishman (and Crocus and Shanks). Pretty sure that these 4 are supposed to parallel the M4 considering that the Roger/Luffy and Rayleig/Zoro parallels are already pretty obvious and that fishman is likely supposed to parallel Jinbe

Status
Not open for further replies.