One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Sengoku was praised by the strongest pirate back then, so much for Sengoku beeing weaker then the Yonkous in his prime Lmao
I’ve always thought Sengoku downplayers were foolish lol.
Post automatically merged:

No. It means he's been with Whitebeard the longest. Just like Burgess and Shiriew.
Huh? Have you been reading? Marco was the youngest member of the crew and the rookie lol.

I

Inspector_Mu

This is all 28 years ago or 27 I guess.

Roger became ill
I guess roger was Emperor level still. "Pk level " nonsense.

Also Oda grouped Sengoku and Garp again, people still think Garp was somewhat clearly above Sengoku or whatever.

And RAYLEIGH doesnt have his chest scar yet .... I guess he got it from Oden hm

Prime Rayleigh looks :finally:
@Admiral Lee Hung , @King7 @MarineHQ62
:steef::steef:
Sengoku was praised by the strongest pirate back then, so much for Sengoku beeing weaker then the Yonkous in his prime Lmao.
My boy Sengoku was a monster too, but Roger didn't praise though Zephry,Kong and the other Admiral, probably because he never fought them in first place?

Either way it seems like Oda building up the whole event about Roger vs Whitebeard who could start already in next chapter. I look forward to see these panels!!
Where is Sengoku hype ?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You know what Oda said, Commander number has nothing to do with strength.
? No, Oda said that all division commanders are equal in authority. You got that one very wrong my man. Lol

There’s no other reason to put Marco > Oden. Marco was the youngest and least experienced crew member. The only possible thing he could have > Oden is strength. Lol

I’ve always thought Sengoku downplayers were foolish lol.

Huh? Have you been reading? Marco was the youngest member of the crew and the rookie lol.
I remember the downplayers who though back then that Sengoku wasn't ever a real fighter but just the head of the Navy. They keep downplay him in the past, yet he beat Shiki together with Garp and now praised by Roger.

@Inspector_Mu
Great senpai, so Oden was indeed the second commander as you though and we know how special the second commander role was in Whitebeard crew.

Seriously, what are you smoking? Marco is older than Jozu, and that has 0 indication on how long he's been with the crew.

There’s no other reason to put Marco > Oden. Marco was the youngest and least experienced crew member. The only possible thing he could have > Oden is strength. Lol
You are seriously a stupid person. Marco is like 16-17, while Oden was clashing with Whitebeard (and 30 years old).

I

Inspector_Mu

? No, Oda said that all division commanders are equal in authority. You got that one very wrong my man. Lol

Marco is barely 17 or 18 in this chapter

Also Oden was placed only below WB.

Stop trying to sound right.

Status
Not open for further replies.