Status
Not open for further replies.
this isn't about jabra this is about queen
I feel like the damaging thing isn't really relevant when he's only used 2 Attacks...... The average 1v1 sanji fight in one piece has like 20 named attacks in it, But At the end of the day its still Base Sanji vs Queen, thats more impressive than what every strawhat not named Luffy and Zoro is doing. (No im not Counting unconfirmed crewmembers aka Yamato.)

So on another note, why did Whos who have to become a calamity to kill Drake? Do you think the beast pirates have a rule that you’re not allowed to fight those of the same rank? Would make sense with Kaidos experience o Rox ship where people kept trying to kill one another.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
What's your guys idea for YC3.5 and YC4 level fighters?

I usually label the latter ones as characters on Snack level, I think Perospero standing on that general level either more likely. YC3.5 probably guys on Kyoshiro's level overall.

What's your guys idea for YC3.5 and YC4 level fighters?

I usually label the latter ones as characters on Snack level, I think Perospero standing on that general level either. YC3.5 probably guys on Kyoshiro's level overall.
Just seem like people who are at the top of the Tobi roppos/ministers

So in no particular order:
Denjiro
Ashura doji
Cat
Dog
Who’s who
Sasaki
Drake
Snack
Perospero
Apoo
Possibly Jinbe

I just say it’s veteran level because by definition they’re not commanders so not commander level

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I feel like the damaging thing isn't really relevant when he's only used 2 Attacks...... The average 1v1 sanji fight in one piece has like 20 named attacks in it, But At the end of the day its still Base Sanji vs Queen, thats more impressive than what every strawhat not named Luffy and Zoro is doing. (No im not Counting unconfirmed crewmembers aka Yamato.)
it's only impressive if sanji is actually doing damage because if he is not, then you might as well put some random fodder character kicking queen there.
It's pretty obvious what's going on here sanji's kicks aren't working so he's gonna daddy's suit to do it.
Because the sanji we always had from the very beginning is just ''base sanji'' now.
This is why i say Sanji and Judge vs Queen.

YC3.5/YC4 are combatants capable of fighting Commanders and defeat all the other veterans (Oven, Daifuku, Ulti, Page One, Black Maria, probably Sasaki), they would probably win to some Commanders, depending on the matchup
Some examples are, without a precise ranking:
- Drake
- Who's Who
- Jimbe
- Crocodile
- Perospero
- Snack
- Hawkins
- Apoo

he acknowledged the strength of the kick but the panels after that say otherwise..... the kicks weren't really doing much. Oda wouldn't have bothered creating diable jambe if Sanjis kicks were really hurting Jabra.
Well we see in the very next panel that he uses Tekkai to defend

sanji's kicks aren't working
I dunno about it... Rotisserie did pretty good and also got Perospero in the way, Collier Strike made Queen go Hybrid and stopped his Laser Beam hitting the top of his head, there is also a difference between how attacks affects full Zoan Queen and human Queen, Marco didn't managed to move Queen from his place, not even by a inch, but when Queen goes to Human form and Marco attacks him, he is sent flying and hits a building. "But there is no blood", it's another cap, cuz it doesn't matter, Big Mom barely draw blood from Queen but she was the only one who managed to be actually effective against him.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I dunno about it... Rotisserie did pretty good and also got Perospero in the way, Collier Strike made Queen go Hybrid and stopped his Laser Beam hitting the top of his head, there is also a difference between how attacks affects full Zoan Queen and human Queen, Marco didn't managed to move Queen from his place, not even by a inch, but when Queen goes to Human form and Marco attacks him, he is sent flying and hits a building. "But there is no blood", it's another cap, cuz it doesn't matter, Big Mom barely draw blood from Queen but she was the only one who managed to be actually effective against him.
rotisserie was pretty good at moving his head from point A to point B, the candy arrows seemed to do most of the damage, very disappointing especially considering it was a sneak attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.