Status
Not open for further replies.
All these takes are gonna age like hot shit.

a zoan who’s who… the same guy who hasn’t shown his full power yet…. Yeah he was definitely just beat. It’s not like we should wait for full summary or pics. It’s not like big mom used an attack on ulti then she was up next chapter definitely not

:seriously:

All these takes are gonna age like hot shit.

a zoan who’s who… the same guy who hasn’t shown his zoan yet…. Yeah he was definitely just beat. It’s not like we should wait for full summary or pics. It’s not like big mom used an attack on ulti then she was up next chapter definitely not

:seriously:
What do you mean he hasn't shown his zoan? He did...

Nerfed Land Jinbei is already breaking your YC4 WW not even get started with full power Jinbei
As I said we going to find it out, must be really hard for you that you cannot even wait for the picture...
Land Jinbe vs WsW was already the case, what you mean with full power?

They got taken out by a Yonkou.... how's that sad?
Sad in way to actually see more of them fighting, showing more skills.

and his kicks haven't been doing any damage, that last kick for example did almost nothing the laser in his mouth hurt him more than the actual kick
The damage done is irrelevant, Sanji is still beating his ass, You know Sanjis kicks are gonna do something to Queen eventually Idk why people do this....... Same thing happened in the Jabra fight, Jabra said multiple times Sanjis kicks weren't hurting him and what happened?

As I said we going to find it out, must be really hard for you that you cannot even wait for the picture...
Land Jinbe vs WsW was already the case, what you mean with full power?
Full Powered Jinbei is Jinbei in water. Land Jinbei is weaker than Jinbei in water.
So if Land Jinbei is already breaking WW then that means your scaling was off.

Sad in way to actually see more of them fighting, showing more skills
Yeah that is true. Maybe Oda didn't want to waste time coming up with new names attacks..instead he wanted to draw Tama:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

The damage done is irrelevant, Sanji is still beating his ass, You know Sanjis kicks are gonna do something to Queen eventually Idk why people do this....... Same thing happened in the Jabra fight, Jabra said multiple times Sanjis kicks weren't hurting him and what happened?
Jyabura was lying

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sanji is only beating his ass because queen considers him so insignificant that he considered the little girl a more important distraction, also jabra is not a good case for you since 1 he is a liar and 2 oda showed us that his kicks were in fact hurting him

Full Powered Jinbei is Jinbei in water. Land Jinbei is weaker than Jinbei in water.
To be fair, we not going see everytime Jinbei in water, his most matches where on Land.
As example Ace vs Jinbe was on the island, Jinbe vs Moria was on the ice place, Jinbe vs Akainu was on the land, Jinbe vs BM was on the ship. What Jinbe just need is water around his area, so he can fight like water Jinbe and we don´t know if he has water source around his area. We going to find it out tomorrow and how the battle continue.

To be fair, we not going see everytime Jinbei in water, his most matches where on Land.
As example Ace vs Jinbe was on the island, Jinbe vs Moria was on the ice place, Jinbe vs Akainu was on the land, Jinbe vs BM was on the ship. What Jinbe just need is water around his area, so he can fight like water Jinbe and we don´t know if he has water source around his area. We going to find it out tomorrow and how the battle continue.
That is all well and good but it is already stated in the manga that Fishmen are stronger in water

So if Land Jinbei is already breaking WW then that means your scaling was off.

Yeah that is true. Maybe Oda didn't want to waste time coming up with new names attacks..instead he wanted to draw Tama:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Jyabura was lying
Jyabura was lying ? I mean..... idk, Sanji himself was noticing his kicks weren't really hurting Jyabura, point is, just like this fight, Sanji will find a way to damage Queen. Oda might just give him some new fire technique or something.

Jinbe vs Ace in the spinoff was well writing/drawn:

I like this information at most, Jinbe absorbing the area water to use it for his attack:

Overall I hope for a good battle with Jinbe, his moveset and fightstyle is really impressive, WsW as rokushiki master going to give him a good chance to actually show his skills.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Funny thing is i imagine the place when they were fighting had a water resource because its a cat cafe

I like this information at most, Jinbe absorbing the area water to use it for his attack:

Overall I hope for a good battle with Jinbe, his moveset and fightstyle is really impressive, WsW as rokushiki master going to give him a good chance to actually show his skills.
Didnt hody pulled up water from nowhere

Jyabura was lying ? I mean..... idk, Sanji himself was noticing his kicks weren't really hurting Jyabura, point is, just like this fight, Sanji will find a way to damage Queen. Oda might just give him some new fire technique or something.

Jyabura had a monologue where he was remarking on how powerful Sanji's kicks were

Sanji is only beating his ass because queen considers him so insignificant that he considered the little girl a more important distraction, also jabra is not a good case for you since 1 he is a liar and 2 oda showed us that his kicks were in fact hurting him
This is Such a weird argument, The purpose of Diable Jambe was because Sanji was struggling to break through the tekkai, with force. Jabra acknowledged that Sanjis kicks were powerful but they weren't doing real damage to him. The panels tell the story.....

Can boichi teach Oda how to draw a fight Cause god damn this is great

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This is Such a weird argument, The purpose of Diable Jambe was because Sanji was struggling to break through the tekkai, with force. Jabra acknowledged that Sanjis kicks were powerful but they weren't doing real damage to him. The panels tell the story.....

this isn't about jabra this is about queen

Jyabura had a monologue where he was remarking on how powerful Sanji's kicks were
he acknowledged the strength of the kick but the panels after that say otherwise..... the kicks weren't really doing much. Oda wouldn't have bothered creating diable jambe if Sanjis kicks were really hurting Jabra.

Status
Not open for further replies.