Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, Page 1 better get up. He was far more competent against Sanji than Luffy or Usopp
Yeah I really hate how he and Ulti get wasted up and I fear Oda probably sacrifice them to not waste more time around them to give it to the other flyer fights... As someone who was impressive asf by Pageone power, it is kinda sad how he and Ulti get take out.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
those two who you always suck off are sweating their shit at the sight of seeing him with straw hat candy boy

waiting for mid sweating his shits at perospero or oven level :gokulaugh:

sanji is just a veteran level candy boy who got his leg broken by vergo and couldn't beat big mom's veterans and with a suit he couldn't beat paypay
:josad:
WsW was confident he could win against a calamity. Jinbei can mid diff a calamity level fighter,while Sanji gonna need daddy's help to win.

Yeah I really hate how he and Ulti get wasted up and I fear Oda probably sacrifice them to not waste more time around them to give it to the other flyer fights... As someone who was impressive asf by Pageone power, it is kinda sad how he and Ulti get take out.
Well, Ulti got taken out by Maser Cannon + Zeus' fully charged attack. Judge was one shot by a powerful Zeus' attack too.
Considering her powerlevel, this is a great endurance feat.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I want to see more Rokushiki skills - Rokuogan and perhaps WW's own individual ougi.
I wanted WsW to use Life Return and/or awakening.

Ulti is a prime example; she got up after her organs were pulverised.
I expect WW to be able to endure Jinbe's higher end attack, given his enormous ancient zoan stats and former genius CP9 experiences.
Ulti's endurance and recovery rate seems to be slightly higher than the other F6.

jeezus another break.
:lusalty:
That's really bollocks. With Oda and his current pace we only will have 2 volumes a year and with the story told it will sell even less numbers

It really feels that Oda has lost his mojo or simply doesn't care anymore. Maybe he really should have written the story like he was supposed to do instead of bringing in his editors and new crack ideas.

Grow up and get over it. Sanji with RS was having a balanced fight with the weakest Tobi roppo Paypay , and didn't even beat him while using his daddy's power up whilst Jinbei mid diffed someone on another level than paypay :suresure:
I dont like people slandering the east blue strawhats for no reason, why does Sanji fighting page one with the RS matter if Base Sanji has been fighting Queen? Queen is literally in his hybrid form against Base Sanji...........

RS Sanji vs Page One literally became meaningless from a power scaling standpoint the minute Base Sanji started fighting Queen.

And what other Level is Who's Who on? He's still below the commanders until proven otherwise.

I wanted WsW to use Life Return and/or awakening.
Awakening in case would be something like Monsterpoint Chopper.
A stronger/larger form, physical stronger,speed up, reaction up, endurance and durability rising.
The question is really if WsW getting awakening or not, if he get then it would show that he is in similar lvl to the Calamity where im sure that they having it. If not, it would be kinda sadly but also showing why he isn´t a calamity who having most like awakening.
In case a awakening form with life return would be also dope.

So One Piece is on a break again and I am at my holiday... So I will do so as well... I really tried... But the story is going a way I never wanted to. Pacing is shit as well and besides wrapping up the stuff he introduced he brings new shit in like Im, Joy Boy and now Nika and the super Gomu Gomu

Dunno maybe it will turn out good. But for now it's enough... Ever since the TS OP doesn't feel the same for me.

PS
Sanji and M3 for life

:stealthblack:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I dont like people slandering the east blue strawhats for no reason, why does Sanji fighting page one with the RS matter if Base Sanji has been fighting Queen? Queen is literally in his hybrid form against Base Sanji...........

RS Sanji vs Page One literally became meaningless from a power scaling standpoint the minute Base Sanji started fighting Queen.

And what other Level is Who's Who on? He's still below the commanders until proven otherwise.
and his kicks haven't been doing any damage, that last kick for example did almost nothing the laser in his mouth hurt him more than the actual kick

Status
Not open for further replies.