One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Disregarding @Inspector_Mu ’s impending damage control aneurism, there is no other reason for Marco to be ranked > Oden, other than him just being straight up stronger.

Whitebeard has even been calling Oden “brother” as if he saw him as a virtual equal, and yet Marco still gets the YC1 rank. There’s no other interpretation of this other than Marco is just straight up > Oden.

If the division commander ranks were given based on experience, Whitey Bay would’ve got YC1 and Oden sure as hell wouldn’t have gotten YC2 lol. There’s no way someone with basically the least experience in the crew would get YC2 over all of his more experienced crew mates.
As I said if someone really wanted to he/she could make a case for it.

Just one minor correction. WB calls Oden little brother in the official.

Explain how Marco at 17/8 is above Oden (inbetweener or low top)

When Currently he isnt even inbetweener?

Explain why only WB and Oden were hyped in the flashbacks so far
A mere clash 30 years ago, marco couldn't resist

Explain how Marco can grow above oden in 2 years
From fodder level to LOW TOP in 2 years when he doesjt even have same potential as Oden!

Oden who is a natural freak and has CoC
Didjt grow much weaker? Yet got surpassed by teenage Marco?
He’s just ignoring everything that contradicts this nonsense

Why was Marco sweating and visibly in pain because of Oden and WB’s clash?

Why does he believe Shiryu > Burgess if division numbers indicate rank?

Roger: Bring Garp or Sengoku... you guys aren't interesting at all.
Buggy: Captain Roger!
Crocus: The WBP ship is on the other side of the island
Ray: We've only fought them once Roger.
Roger: WB? It's been a while..
Shanks: Ehe
Ray: The island is an uproar. They made landfall.
Roger: Yosh! Let's do it, a 'mutual kill' (T/N: unsure of exact wording). My time is already near! (T/N: last bubble is cut off)
Boy the hype, I really start to think Oda gonna at least show the start of the clash between Roger pirates and Whitebeard pirates. This gonna be get very amazing.

I

Inspector_Mu

Disregarding @Inspector_Mu ’s impending damage control aneurism, there is no other reason for Marco to be ranked > Oden, other than him just being straight up stronger.

Whitebeard has even been calling Oden “brother” as if he saw him as a virtual equal, and yet Marco still gets the YC1 rank. There’s no other interpretation of this other than Marco is just straight up > Oden.

If the division commander ranks were given based on experience, Whitey Bay would’ve got YC1 and Oden sure as hell wouldn’t have gotten YC2 lol. There’s no way someone with basically the least experience in the crew would get YC2 over all of his more experienced crew mates.
I realise you are just writing whatever you want

Enjoy teenage marco> Low top tier Oden
Post automatically merged:

As I said if someone really wanted to he/she could make a case for it.

Just one minor correction. WB calls Oden little brother in the official.
Little bro
Brother

Oden was still shown to be stronger and closer to WB in strength then any WB pirate has ever been

I

Inspector_Mu

There's a timeskip between the 2 scenarios!!

Imagine the same guy who got defeated by Smoker once, and got clowned by Crocodile twice. Is now about to kick Kaido's ass!!
Dof you compare luffy who has PK potential to Marco?

So marco was low top at 17
But for 28 years! He didnt become high top tier yet?
Currently he isnt even inbetweener?

He failed as captain and lost badly to Teach low diff? Quit?

Oden never died in battle! He was executed, he lost then was executed

Shanks saved wb pirates at MF!

Stop trying to troll or follow major in his madness

While you guys are still having fun wanking Oden

Let me remind you that
Making a Yonko losing his sweat <<< making a Yonko losing her memory

Clashing against Yonko and turned into literal oden as the result <<< lol diffing a Yonko and half of her crew,with the crew admitting that the Yonko can survive is a miracle and how they're all sitting ducks thanks to a single man!!!

Scooper is in Sanji fans hearts.
:feelsokeman:
Scopper isn’t prominent in this chapter because barely anyone knows who he is, especially compared to Roger, Ray, Shanks, and Crocus.

In fact this chapter actually reinforces that Gaban was the third strongest. What Roger Pirates do we see in this chapter? iirc it’s Roger, Ray, Crocus, Gaban, Shanks, and a fishman. Roger, Ray, Gaban, and the fishman are likely being shown (well the last 2 since why Roger and Ray are being shown is already obvious) is because they were like the M4. Roger = Luffy, Ray = Zoro, Gaban = Sanji, and fishman = Jinbe. And then Shanks and Crocus are shown because the readers know them well

Status
Not open for further replies.