Status
Not open for further replies.
And once again the Tobiroppo are underwhelming

Page One-Was arguably one of the coolest (and my personal fav alongside his sister) and in the entire arc the guy was used as a hype tool and punching bag for Sanji, Luffy and BM.
Now personally I think Oda should’ve just made it a 2v1 with 30 min monster point Chopper helping Usopp out in defeating the guy. It would’ve been balanced because Chopper is the brawn while Usopp is the brains and Page One isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed and is just full brute strength.

I would’ve had Chopper being able to physically damage Page One but Page One being sturdier than Chopper since he’s an ancient zoan and then Usopp finding a way around that in order to take him out with his special CoO

But sadly that wasn’t the case and BM stole the match up and on top of that Page One didn’t even get to use a single naned attack…..it’s sad to see the one most serious Tobi Roppo with possibly the greatest Zoan, Base and Hybrid design treated this way

Who's Who looked pretty impressive in this chapter, and some people thought Brook could 1v1 him.

But Jinbe though, he looked even more impressive in this chapter.
Tbh I only tried to imply a Brook fight because the spoilers made it seem that:

- Jinbe didn't get hurt at all (he did)

- He hurt WsW more than he actually did. Spoilers imply he literally broke his wrists, but it clearly was just the name of Jinbe's move (his wrists are fine in the next pages)

- Broke the floor to the 3rd floor (Jinbe just makes a Shockwave crater, doesn't actually break the floor).

Dont get me wrong though, Jinbe fucking dominated this chap, but I think WsW is getting up for a counterattack. I believe Oda is setting these up similar to Enies Lobby. 2-3 chapters of fighting. The Vs chapter name followed by 1 or 2 additional battle chapters. It still even leaves room for Ulti or P1 to get up if Oda intends to give them fuller fights (or maybe not, who knows)

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
And once again the Tobiroppo are underwhelming

Page One-Was arguably one of the coolest (and my personal fav alongside his sister) and in the entire arc the guy was used as a hype tool and punching bag for Sanji, Luffy and BM.
Now personally I think Oda should’ve just made it a 2v1 with 30 min monster point Chopper helping Usopp out in defeating the guy. It would’ve been balanced because Chopper is the brawn while Usopp is the brains and Page One isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed and is just full brute strength.

I would’ve had Chopper being able to physically damage Page One but Page One being sturdier than Chopper since he’s an ancient zoan and then Usopp finding a way around that in order to take him out with his special CoO

But sadly that wasn’t the case and BM stole the match up and on top of that Page One didn’t even get to use a single naned attack…..it’s sad to see the one most serious Tobi Roppo with possibly the greatest Zoan, Base and Hybrid design treated this way
Page One's hybrid design is literally the best in the entire series.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
β€Ž
So far who's who seems like a solid fighting and have tons of skills but in terms of attack power he is probably weakest out of the flying six

his teeth attacks barely put a hole in the wall even vergo attack does more damage

Even if he's not down, after that pathetic showing him coming back wouldn't do any good. It'll essentially be a waste/sloppy seconds for whoever who's Who fights next. Even if he does fight.
WW is the strongest F6 member and the one who wanted to challenge Queen and Jack for a fight.
And most importantly, he is Jinbei's opponent in this war. Do you think Oda gonna give Jinbei a weak character as his opponent?

WW didn't go all out yet. We haven't seen Rokuogan and other secret attacks. Watch Jinbei getting fucked up by WW next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.