Status
Not open for further replies.
He is definitely not defeated.

I fucking told you he is not down yet.

That's definitely not how you KO a character in OP.
Even if he's not down, after that pathetic showing him coming back wouldn't do any good. It'll essentially be a waste/sloppy seconds for whoever who's Who fights next. Even if he does fight.

It looks like Jinbei think WsW is defeated, but it didn't looked like he got defeated, usually when the opponent is done it's actually shown that he is done. But Who's Who still on his Zoan form. Jabra actually stood in Zoan form even after getting defeated while Kaku didn't, so we can't confirm.

Exactly bro,
This is what I was trying to explain to some people here and now look lool
Always seems to be the case with us haha.

Idk, in the end it's just worth it to be patient. Unfortunate we gotta wait 2 weeks but I'm fairly confident he's gonna get up again.

- his face wasn't shown
- his story wasn't finished yet (about the sun god and Shanks hatred it seems)
- it didn't even seem like he's used all of his techniques at this point (personal opinion), especially something like Seimei kikan if he's Lucci's rival

Just seems like there's more characterization to be had with the character. A big tell he may not be down is how Oda drew the doublespread. Absolutely zero reaction from WsW. We don't see his face punched in. We see it from Jinbe's perspective. Next we see him screaming, but nothing implies that knocked him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.