Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all the defeated tobi roppo will do awakening at the same time . It's too early for wano fights end . I believe odas word ' marine Ford will look cute compared to wano' . I believe the battle will continue and give each SH high diff fight.

Just to clarify, WsW is not weak by any means, these abilities would have done a number on any barehanded combatant in the YC tier, Jinbe is just that much a of a tank. As expected of a guy who can tank Akainu and Big Mom without major injuries. :finally:
And some people thought Jinbe wasnt in the YC tier. :yasu: Y'all should hope he isnt in the top tier. :catsure:
But he was scared of katakuri in whole cake lmfaoo

Yeah....imo, this doesn't look like a finishing move, sorry. Also, his arms are literally okay on the top right. WsW is also consciously screaming here (bottom of the page). We have zero idea if he's knocked out

Not convinced he's down, but I am convinced his mask is broken. I still think 1019 is legit their fight.
Do you still think WsW will be pawned off to Brook? Even if Jinbe hasn’t yet knocked out WsW, the fact that WsW’s finger bent 90 degrees just from hitting Jinbe’s hardened skin despite himself using hardening and Shigan indicates that WsW is only a mid diff for Jinbe and shouldn’t be Jinbe’s main fight

Status
Not open for further replies.