One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, so Orochi is out to revenge his family name and take the daimyo for himself. It appears Oden's absence just presented an opportunity for the little mastermind. Interesting to see how the beast pirates will tie into his future coup.

Oden's establishing his family life out at sea. I'm guessing Roger might be challenging Whitebeard's crew to observe Oden. Whatever the reason, any fight between the two will be quite the match up. Whitebeard is presumably one of Roger's biggest rivals since the Rox have been dissolved.

Blackbeard’s crew appears to be more structured by a mix of loyalty and seniority rather than strength.

Shiryu is far above burgess right now, but burgess gets the loyalty spot.

But there is no explanation for Oda giving Marco a spot > Oden other than strength.

If this position is based on anything other than strength, then oden himself wouldn’t even be a Commander, as all of the other stuff that would qualify Marco > Oden also puts whitey bay and others > Oden
All I’m seeing here are excuses to defend your cognitive dissonance.

Marco has to be > 2nd DC Oden since he was 1st DC
Burgess isn’t stronger than 2nd DC Shiryu because reasons

Make up your mind...

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Oda said the ranks aren't based on strength
How many times does this bullshit have to be debunked in one thread before speedreaders stop @ing me? Lol

Oda said Division Commander spots do not indicate authority. He never said they don’t indicate strength. Lol

How about Marco bring on the crew for longer than Oden?
Then why didn’t whitey bay get YC1? She’s been on the crew longer than both oden and Marco, since seniority is suddenly and randomly relevant to YC rankings. Lol

How many times does this bullshit have to be debunked in one thread before speedreaders stop @ing me? Lol

Oda said Division Commander spots do not indicate authority. He never said they don’t indicate strength. Lol

Then why didn’t whitey bay get YC1? She’s been on the crew longer than both oden and Marco, since seniority is suddenly and randomly relevant to YC rankings. Lol
Who said she didn’t? Was Marco even stated in the spoilers to be the 1st DC at this time?

He's contradicting himself on multiple fronts to substantiate his weightless argument
He wants Marco to be > Oden because it makes Admirals look good

But he also wants Shiryu to be YC1 and > Burgess because it makes Zoro and Mihawk look good
Post automatically merged:

Teenage Marco > Oden is what you get when desperate Admiral fans are willing to scrape from the bottom of the barrel to make Admirals look good

I

Inspector_Mu

No

Firstly, it's not established whether Marco was the First Division Commander at that time since we know divisions are subject to change. Whether he is or isn't doesn't make him stronger than Oden.

Secondly, Oden has shown that he's far more stronger than a young Marco. Sure Marco had his DF, but Oden had Haki. He's getting sliced the fuck up. Garp swatted away Marco with Haki, Oden is doing the same but with his swords. Slicing Kaido is a major W so Oden replicating that feat on Marco? Lol

Thirdly, I pray to god you're trolling because you outright just denied what Oda established himself. Oda said the ranks aren't based on strength and yet you dismissed it and said 'Nope it doesn't suit my narrative that those are strength indicators'. You can't honestly treat WB's crew like Big Mom's or Kaido's and somehow assimilate the fan made concept of "YC1, YC2, YC3 etc" into WB's crew when Oda himself provided evidence that contradicts your stance.
Sweet commanders have the same rank
But in BM crew, the oldest can order the youngest. That's why daifyku can order Smoothie
Oven can order people stronger than gim.
That's why Pero could handle stuff with more authority than even Katakuri.

Calamities have the same rank

Each crew has different stuff
The rank int indication you are equal

There has never been " first commander... 2nd commander " level
Manmade. It is commander level
The strongest commander is just stronger than the rest of commanders in the crew.

Kata strongest of BM pirates
Oden was strongest till he left ... marco became strongest of WB pirates and Ace was gonna be strongesr of WB pirates after WB Death if he remained alive
Benn RH pirates
King B pirates
Shiryu (currently stronger than Burgess) strongest of BB pirates

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Teenage Marco > Oden is what you get when desperate Admiral fans are willing to scrape from the bottom of the barrel to make Admirals look good
Nobody is talking about the Admirals accept for you lol. I've explained to you why Marco being the literal First Division Commander is a logical condemnation of Oden’s strength (at least, Oden at this point in his life) and your only response is Ad Hominem.

You should google logical fallacies. The long story short is that using them in your argument means your argument is invalid 99% of the time (and you use them constantly btw)

Nobody is talking about the Admirals accept for you lol. I've explained to you why Marco being the literal First Division Commander is logical condemnation of Oden’s strength (at least, Oden at this point in his life) and your only response is Ad Hominem.

You should google logical fallacies. The long story short is that using them in your argument means your argument is invalid 99% of the time (and you use them constantly btw)
Lmfao just stop. We all know that you want Marco to look good since it makes Admirals look good by proxy. This is why you’re literally the only guy here who thinks that Teenage Marco > Oden. Even the other Admiral fans aren’t circle jerking you on this one

I

Inspector_Mu

The old woman who is the former user of Mane Mane no mi clearly dies sometime before the present storyline....

I wonder if that woman was part of CP0, grooming Orochi to be Shogun so that they could control him, not expecting him to ally with Kaido in the near future
If he was CP agent then it will make the whole CP deal with Orochi more interesting

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
This is why you’re literally the only guy here who thinks that Teenage Marco > Oden.
Well, me and Whitebeard, since there’s no other reason for him to put Marco at the first division > Oden lol.

A point that you still haven’t contested btw, you’re still just flailing around desperately to save face when the canon has proven you wrong.

Just do like Ndule and try to change the subject, I promise this L will just blend together with all the other ones you’ve taken and people will forget. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.