Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimbe is just mid yc3 level, its just that Ww is weak af and his fighting style is retarded.:suresure:
Who tf invented those moves with the fingers lmfao, instead of putting all his body weight in 1 punch like Jimbe, he uses 1 finger/hand to fight, wtf? This is why both Ww and Luci are low level characters, because their fighting style is straight up dumb and poor writted.
They fking nerf themselves like that, good job:gokulaugh:
This wasnt even a mid diff for Jimbe, it was a low diff one, those vets with perks like ww(fighting with 1 finger and shet) dont come even close to yc level.:josad:

Well, why would Oda highlight Vergo's armament to such extremes, calling it "super armament" and saying through Caesar that his armament specifically is unstoppable, with Doflamingo further emphazising it?
It is databook based to descript his haki saying it was super hard not that his CoA is a whole new lvl.
Otherwise his haki was hyped only for the moment to get trashed by Law liike Pica hype his CoA only to get crushed by Zoro.
Outside of his fake hype, Jinbe has legit feats who are even above his captain, like blocking Akainu punch or Big mom Cognac who would one shot Vergo.

Without doing damage though. Ancient Zoans raw physical strength is pretty powerful, that's true. But for a base kick without Haki to crack Sanji's leg, is impressive.
Because of the RS, Sanji mentioned how durable his RS is, otherwise he would take damage by a swing of Pageone.
Even after cracking Sanji leg, he couldn´t move him backwards a single inch.
Pageone literally throw a stronger Sanji across the city with even Law hype.
Pageone physical>>Vergo
WsW physical>Pageone
Jinbe>WsW>>>Vergo when it come to physical.

Wsw a legitimate king level was humiliated but the candiboys and condon think than zoro will spend his time with ling
Slow down, you're building your own grave
Perospero getting fucked up as collateral from base Sanji's first kick aimed at Zoan Queen was legit proper power scaling

:milaugh:

Heck, i'd take 700 mil bounty Perorin who no diffed Pedro, Brook and Chopper and walked off an Island Size explosion

over dollar store version of Lucci who get's his fingers bent while trying to Shigan someone any day :kobeha:
Just shows the gap between Queen and these Veteran and low YC

Pathetic.
You can't even take your L in peace. Not that I expected anything less.

Nerfed Jinbei mid diffed WW...yet you are here making excuses:suresure:
Yeah Leo we know for you a full fight is like Usopp had in Skypia or that Jinbe not fighting serious because he having a Cape.
Dodging a attack is not the same running away. We going to see if WsW is really defeated or not.

:gokulaugh: by YOU.
Mr. Jinbei is Yc4 level
Mr. Jinbei vs WW will be extreme diff
High-extrem diff land Jinbe.
You can find several post of me hyping Jinbe and showing that he was Doffy lvl, near Yc3lvl.
:suresure:

The summary spoiler provided WW's left off the fact WW's was using haki for about 1/3 of their battle. That makes a difference. WW's might be defeated. If the next chapter show his mask is broken and fell off his head than he is defeated.

I would still wait to see if he is truly be since the Beast parties are known for having impressive endurance and recovery. Ulti did recover from Big mom's attack.

It looks like Jinbei might have grown stronger during the battle. Or at least used a higher level haki.

Regardless, it was still a good fight.

I like the way Oda played this one
jimbe's most fight got offscreened without him being serious in the fight or exerting alot.. since his fight got offscreened a dedicated chapter was a must.. and now wr got a good insight and prolly the climax of the fight... if it ends here it can go 2 ways... either jimbe head's for the roof.. or he goes to the live floor..

Vergo's Haki got legit hype.

Doffy was wanking his thinking DF powers are useless against him.

Vivre Card says he uses advanced form of CoA.

Law used the largest room to date with his biggest slash to be able to cut him. Mountain range level attack.

Vergo would fuck up WW easy

:kobeha:
Kuro logic: Downgrade WsW so I don´t need to hype Jinbe above Sanji.
Jinbe would trash Vergo even more, don´t compare that fodder haki with Jinbe haki.
Doffy thinks to much, like thinking he could take on a admiral.
We all know the result what Doffy thinkings, same as what Pica thinks and get trashed low diff by Base Zoro.

Kuro logic: Downgrade WsW so I don´t need to hype Jinbe above Sanji.
Jinbe would trash Vergo even more, don´t compare that fodder haki with Jinbe haki.
Doffy thinks to much, like thinking he could take on a admiral.
We all know the result what Doffy things, same as what Pica thinks and get trashed low diff by Base Zoro.
Jimbe's not in the same discussion with Sanji when his arc opponent is bellow someone base Sanji one shots as collateral

:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.