Status
Not open for further replies.
Vergo's Haki got legit hype.

Doffy was wanking his thinking DF powers are useless against him.

Vivre Card says he uses advanced form of CoA.

Law used the largest room to date with his biggest slash to be able to cut him. Mountain range level attack.

Vergo would fuck up WW easy

:kobeha:
No it didn't. That was old hype.

Vergo haki was said to be strong against Law from the past. They thought Law was going to lose because he got his ass kicked years ago.

Yeah Leo we know for you a full fight is like Usopp had in Skypia or that Jinbe not fighting serious because he having a Cape.
Dodging a attack is not the same running away. We going to see if WsW is really defeated or not.

High-extrem diff land Jinbe.
You can find several post of me hyping Jinbe and showing that he was Doffy lvl, near Yc3lvl.
:suresure:
Proving you just a clown...enjoy your next L
Imo not, fighting draw doesn´t mean Jinbe wouldn´t be a YC4lvl character if he fought Wsw high-extrem high diff.
:cantseeme:
With Jinbe fighting WsW the 4YClvl character, it is clear where Oda see Jinbe powerlvl wise.
:ihaha:
Me: YC4lvl=Jinbe, You:

"WhAt ManGa ArE yoU reAdinG??
:risitavirus:
Jinbe was very underestimate in this forum.

@Plex how many Ls does this make

Last edited:
Which also show how insane strong BB crew is, they stomp Magellan without much effort and go to MF, his crew is full of monsters, the battles with BB going be hype.
Absolutely. Shiryu alone was as strong as him pre timeskip and the strongest level 6 prisoners united to BB crew. After the timeskip, they were hunting fruits, with people like Shiryu and Catarina already having found ones for them.

Current Shiryu is an entirely different animal compared to your kings or Katakuris. He will take on and defeat the insanely hyped up Benn soon as well.

In fact Ace vs BB has still the best high tier feats so far, neither Kata vs Luffy or other commanders or Doffy vs Luffy come close to that lvl of insane battle(okay Kata vs Luffy was also dope but still I have Ace vs BB little above):

Imagine if Oda already explain haki back then, I could see big huge lighting CoC clash and few haki feats.
That is one of the most impressive clashes we have seen. I have always felt that Ace was underrated, the man was a beast.

Apoo was revived by Marco flames.

Where does it show us Pero was knocked out,? Knocking someone out the room is not the same as knocking them out.
Marco was healing Apoo, who was trying to kill Chooper?
:kaidowhat:
Perospero is K.Oed, he straight up shit on his pants before getting hit by a weaker version of Sanji's attack that hit Queen. :suresure: his eyes are white and he vanished for the whole chapter, until now

:vistalaugh:

Well, why would Oda highlight Vergo's armament to such extremes, calling it "super armament" and saying through Caesar that his armament specifically is unstoppable, with Doflamingo further emphazising it?
First of all, WHAT exactly IS "super armament"? It was called as such in the databook, however, we have no concrete information over it, ie what kind of hardening application this "super armament" really is. It is called super armament because it is strong? Then when can we call armament Haki "super armament" Haki whenever characters show great hardening feats?

See, the reason why I don't include the "super armament" statement is because this one is really vague to be used in the battledome. Does Pica have super armament Haki too? Or Zoro? Or Cracker? Or Katakuri? We can't tell.

Secondly, the sole reason why both Caesar and Doflamingo highlighted Vergo's Haki and the case how they stated that it's "unstoppable" is due to the fact that they consistently underestimated the strawhats.
Caesar thought nobody could stop Vergo => Which turned out to be wrong.
Doflamingo thought Law's room can't cut Vergo's Haki => Which turned out to be wrong.

Vergo's Haki is strong, I agree, but Jinbe's is stronger imo.

Jinbe truly is a Tank with strong armament.
Jinbe is not only a tank.
He can absorb and use the water from the surroundings and he also kinda ignores durability with some Fishman Karate techniques. He is incredibly fast and versatile as fuck.

Armament Haki is Jinbe's main forte when it comes to Haki BUT his reactions, his speed and his versatility is impressive as well.

You have Who's Who: A former CP9 agent, being compared to Lucci in terms of ingenuity, who possesses a lot of versatile Rokushiki techniques, who invented new creative ones as well. His attack potency is not only high due to being an ancient zoan user - by the way, whose DF is a superior version to Lucci's - his Rokushiki techniques significantly pushes his attack potency as well.
His biting force is already high but with Rokushiki applications, it would be even more lethal.

Jinbe fought this dude. That's why I came up with Page One to further highlight the fact that the F6 possesses immense strength of brute force.

Without doing damage though.
It is because the Raid Suit protected Sanji as the latter literally highlighted this fact.
Yet, RS Sanji wasn't visually damaged but he felt pain regardless.

But for a base kick without Haki to crack Sanji's leg, is impressive.
I agree with this one.
I have Vergo > Page One.

Him taking a charged electrified kick from RS judge to the face without a scratch:
That is impressive but let's not act like he can take blows from the Germa fighters without bruises.

This is what Niji did to him when Sanji confronted him:

This is base Niji by the way. His Raid Suit doesn't only have acceleration boots, he literally mocked Sanji for being "too slow". Imagine RS Niji hitting Sanji with his acceleration boost like this.

Marco was healing Apoo, who was trying to kill Chooper?
:kaidowhat:
Perospero is K.Oed, he straight up shit on his pants before getting hit by a weaker version of Sanji's attack that hit Queen. :suresure: his eyes are white and he vanished for the whole chapter, until now

:vistalaugh:
Chopper told everyone on live floor he was going to heal then including the enemies that were trying to kill him.

Marco didn't target Apoo just the area.

Yes, white eyes means KO. Is that why Kaido is still conscious and fighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.