News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

You're joking right. The mangas already told us that it's easier to cut everything than to cut nothing. The later requires more skill.

People create the craziest excuses the claim he's not a swordsman.
It's you who misunderstand what you read.
Yeah, the manga says that a true swordsman is someone who can choice what to cut and what not, which just means that Zoro at EOS Will be able to accurately choice the target of their slashes without injuring his friends as a mistake.
Which is something totally different from throwing shockwaves with a sword.

@ScotchInformer
i will help since i know arabic.
From vivre Card of Oden:

<< What he himself called the (strongest) sword style was not a boast, it was the only one that deeply wounded Kaido! >>
People shouldn't take this literally. You guys are aware those databooks tends to use hyperbole, right? Always hyping things up to eleven. Like Jozu's vivre card says "his defense and attack power are unstopable!".

unrealistic seeing how long it took roger to achieve the title and it might take luffy just 2 yrs
at some point would have liked them to put some years in
at least 10.
That is what I dislike a lot in one piece, it going to fast and the sad thing is that the war also take around the same time.
Would be more better if we see the strawhats growing up to adults and making path to path,step to step.
Like making the timeskip 4-5years, making between each arc a time gap of 3-5months.
Would be more realistic.