Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace was much stronger than people give him credit for.
Ace 20 years old > Ace 18 years old = Jimbei > WW( upper vet level )
No way Ace was anything lower than YC2.

Just imagine how strong he would be if he didnt pursue Blackbeard and his will to becoming the most notorious pirate would remain.

:steef:

Why can't people just enjoy Jinbe's fight instead of trying to downplay him this chapter despite the awesome sequence of action he had with who's who...
Who cares if who's who is weaker than a calamity... he was the biggest candidate to be a new calamity if this invasion did not happen...

There was a lot of hints that Who's who was a cut above rest of Tobbi Roppo...

Also, Jinbe imo doing that level while still NOT going all out shows he's a commander level 100%...

Whether he's below Sanji or equal or stronger should not be discussed this chapter when we should just enjoy the fight and praise this badass chad fishman...

Let the power scaling between him and Sanji happen after the arc is finished and we see who showed more by the end.. but for now, just enjoy that great fight (I'm expecting Who's who to last one extra chapter though)

Dayam that's lame af
Who's Who got body bagged
Tho Jinbei is probably stronger than Queen so Who's Who never stood a chance
Please
Jimbei got injured moderately in fighting who who
There’s no way he’s all of a sudden stronger than queen….hell jimbei vs jack is still an extreme diff

Before this chapter y’all were saying who who is equal to queen cause y’all wanted to push a narrative that sanji can’t be stronger than jimbei, now it’s jimbei stronger than queen….

Hierarchy in the crew will be
Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Jimbe
The rest

I don´t know how you guys feeling it, but seeing Jinbe onscreen in his first all out battle, seeing him using CoA and his ultimate defense, like even using fullbody haki, it make me happy to see that. That is Jinbe, his true power, not holding back, not get offscreened, just Jinbe having his first battle as Strawhat. This feeling to see him fighting in a battle who is easily one of th best post ts, it make it even better.
How you guys feel just seeing Jinbe first battle overall?

Ace was much stronger than people give him credit for.
Ace 20 years old > Ace 18 years old = Jimbei > WW( upper vet level )
No way Ace was anything lower than YC2.

Just imagine how strong he would be if he didnt pursue Blackbeard and his will to becoming the most notorious pirate would remain.

:steef:
Yamato hype too.

I don´t know how you guys feeling it, but seeing Jinbe onscreen in his first all out battle, seeing him using CoA and his ultimate defense, like even using fullbody haki, it make me happy to see that. That is Jinbe, his true power, not holding back, not get offscreened, just Jinbe having his first battle as Strawhat. This feeling to see him fighting in a battle who is easily one of th best post ts, it make it even better.
How you guys feel just seeing Jinbe first battle overall?
its badass and im loving watching jimbei break this dude down

It is say that “Nika” is a legendary warrior who can make people smile and release them from their pain, and that one day he would come to liberate all slaves in the world.

Jinbe: "If you want to talk about someone else's history...
then you better not come with half-ass resolution!!

I'm starting to think Nika might be Luffy himself.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
It is say that “Nika” is a legendary warrior who can make people smile and release them from their pain, and that one day he would come to liberate all slaves in the world.

Jinbe: "If you want to talk about someone else's history...
then you better not come with half-ass resolution!!

I'm starting to think Nika might be Luffy himself.
enough :seriously::seriously::seriously:

Jinbei is a fucking monster, he clearly had a place on the roof
Jinbe would have been more useful than kidd against Kaido 100%
Without even armament haki
His fishman karate should be able to damage Kaido from the inside body water...
I fucking hate the pandering Oda did for the supernova fanboys...
The weakest freaking scabbard did more damage on Kaido than Kidd

It's stupid how Oda wrote kidd on that rooftop fight... it's annoying, and I'm not blaming Kidd, I'm blaming Oda for not giving him better arsenal attacks as a guy who can control magnetic fields for god's sake

Nika is just a way Fisher Tiger was known as during his Marie Joys times. Jimbe knows it and earing WW talking about him after declaring how he wants Luffy to die bad made him snap.
It's not Luffy like most of y'all seem to believe.
isnt it talking about a future event?
or did I misunderstand
all the slaves still believe nika is coming to free them

this is the sort of stuff that screams luffy

isnt it talking about a future event?
or did I misunderstand
all the slaves still believe nika is coming to free them

this is the sort of stuff that screams luffy
Bruh
When is anyone here in the community gonna understand that every single parallel and lure in story will circle around until it comes back to Luffy hhhhh

Just accept it early from now, so that you can enjoy the story for WHAT IT IS... the longer people are in denial, the more complaints they will have in future reveals

Status
Not open for further replies.