Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt it talking about a future event?
or did I misunderstand
all the slaves still believe nika is coming to free them

It is say that “Nika” is a legendary warrior who can make people smile and release them from their pain, and that one day he would come to liberate all slaves in the world.

this is the sort of stuff that screams luffy
We should wait for the translations, but the guard talking to WW seemed to refer to an event from the past.
If you also look at how Jimbe is angry in this chapter, I lowkey see Fisher Tiger references behind WW's words...

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Please
Jimbei got injured moderately in fighting who who
There’s no way he’s all of a sudden stronger than queen….hell jimbei vs jack is still an extreme diff

Before this chapter y’all were saying who who is equal to queen cause y’all wanted to push a narrative that sanji can’t be stronger than jimbei, now it’s jimbei stronger than queen….

Hierarchy in the crew will be
Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Jimbe
The rest
luffy,zoro
yamato
jinbei
-
sanji,franky

How you guys feel just seeing Jinbe first battle overall?
Vindicating.
After the amount Bull people spewed about him being Veteran level and YC4 level, having less portrayal than Sanji. The amount of underestimation was astounding for a character like Jinbei with his feats.

But now this chapter not only shows his strength but also Oda has CP0 hyping him to destroy WW.
This guy stood there and stopped full force WW in his tracks and tanked several named attacks once serious. Compared to Sanji who felt pain from a nameless P1 swipe.

Last edited:
Funny how CP0 members in this chapter when they talked about Who's who and not allowing him to live...etc.

They basically hinted that they don't need to go after him cause he's facing Jinbe, basically implying that Jinbe's gonna fuck him up...

It's ironic, cause Who's who is trying to stick his name with Rob Lucci, while Lucci when mentioned by others:

- Vice Admiral from Buster call: Lucci would never lose, you don't know his past...etc show his ruthless past with his back has WG flag..

- Kuma to Moria: Who would have thought that Rob Lucci would lose to Mugiwara no Luffy...

The irony is the complete opposite tone...
Post automatically merged:

Last Panel put Franky next to Sanji crying Lol

I was right that Ulti is appear on this chapter....even on cover page...
:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Whos who is defeated by jinbe....

Soon sasaki and black maria will be defeated by mid trio franky and robin/brook..

Now i can confirmed that Ulti is the strongest F6 coz she still standing even after being hit by such Yonko level attack...dont mess with the dino girl...
:ultimoji:

Roronoa-sama

Funny how CP0 members in this chapter when they talked about Who's who and not allowing him to live...etc.

They basically hinted that they don't need to go after him cause he's facing Jinbe, basically implying that Jinbe's gonna fuck him up...

It's ironic, cause Who's who is trying to stick his name with Rob Lucci, while Lucci when mentioned by others:

- Vice Admiral from Buster call: Lucci would never lose, you don't know his past...etc show his ruthless past with his back has WG flag..

- Kuma to Moria: Who would have thought that Rob Lucci would lose to Mugiwara no Luffy...

The irony is the complete opposite tone...

Last Panel put Franky next to Sanji crying Lol
or than lucci was lucky than he didn't fight agaisnt jinbei when the same akainu said than he is strong

Roronoa-sama

Oh so kata dodged one attack from jinbei thats hardly enough to put katakuri over him.
Kaido also dodged zoros slash that doesnt mean Zoro>Kaido
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Jinbe was nothing more than a nuisance to Katakuri, as he straight up ignored him afterwards to stop Luffy.
Katakuri is on a different lv, he is even stronger than Doflamingo who's stronger than Jinbe.
:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:
doffy+cro=>old wb

I

Indigo

For me it is pretty obvious Oda is just dumping all the messiah lore for you guys to think "Oh it's Luffy, the pirate Jesus" but I am sure as hell he is doing a red herring here.
You better hope it's a red herring, because if it isn't, it's gonna go down in history worse than Naruto.

Where one of the biggest themes of the series was Freedom, the main philosophy of the MC, gets completely fucked by pre-determined destiny.

Let's all hope the Luffy chosen one (pile of things already) are just misleading.

It is say that “Nika” is a legendary warrior who can make people smile and release them from their pain, and that one day he would come to liberate all slaves in the world.

Jinbe: "If you want to talk about someone else's history...
then you better not come with half-ass resolution!!

I'm starting to think Nika might be Luffy himself.
its usopp. joyboy is a title, nika is real name, usopp/sogeking will be the reincarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.